Max: The Artist Formerly Known as HBO Max

I love that Conan is in the front there

I just resubscribed to HBO Now so I can get Max when it comes out

Now I kind of want a WB crossover movie or some kind of Smash Bros. situation

EWPrElPWoAgonyi

Lol look at Superman’s positioning on there compared to Wonder Woman, Batman, and Aquaman Its strange that Bugs Bunny and Daffy aren’t on there though. I would have put The Bride on there since Kill Bill is pretty iconic, but cool billboard none the less
Whoever made that poster is not well up to date with WB properties, lol.

Wonder Woman's costume is darkened version that was used in Batman V Superman, her bright colored costume as in upcoming Wonder Woman 84 (or as it was seen in Justice League) is not featured, then no Bugs Bunny and no Doom Patrol / Swamp Thing from DC Universe is puzzling too.

Wonder Woman's costume is darkened version that was used in Batman V Superman, her bright colored costume as in upcoming Wonder Woman 84 (or as it was seen in Justice League) is not featured, then no Bugs Bunny and no Doom Patrol / Swamp Thing from DC Universe is puzzling too.

I don’t think 99% of people looking at that billboard would notice any of those things.

Exactly.

Also, being up to date is not really the point. It's supposed to attract the mainstream audience.

As a 41 year old I recognize every damn thing on that poster. If you're too old or too young some of those characters are a massive what the **** to you. I have watched at least one episode or seen the films they've all been in at least once.

Not having Bugs Bunny seems like an egregious cut, and Daenerys being the only GOT rep after how the show ended seems an odd choice (There's totally room here for Tyrion) but the absolute oddest part is having Westworld depicted by Maeve in a costume completely non-related to the basic premise of the show.
I love Doom Patrol. One of my favorite shows. I hope the second season is more popular, but it wasn't a giant hit the first time around. We will see how the GoT spinoff goes, but how GoT ended, I don't think it is going to be that popular. Especially as the love for GoT came with the love for those characters. Which ended up being treated pretty badly come the end of it. I am excited for the Friends reunion, but it is one episode, unless I am mistaken.
I big budget, dragon centric show is going to get a lot of attention from the start, I think. Whether or not it holds and grows the audience is if they can recapture that original character magic. And if it is based primarily on the Dance, as rumors hold, I think they should be able to do that. But only time will tell if they can win back the audience.

Once again, literally nothing is getting me excited about HBO Max.

Even SCOOB debuts on the platform like...that's not a movie that's going to get me to opt in Day 1.

Here's a hypothetical. If WB Animation somehow sets up a deal to do a Justice League vs. Masters of the Universe movie based on the comic crossover...like that could pique my interest. Also, that's not exactly an insane thought considering WB Animation got the TMNT license to do the Batman/TMNT movie, which was based on a comic. They just did a fun one-off animated feature. Paramount pretty much gave WB free reign with that one as well.

Weird photoshop, Anna Kendrick (5'2") and Emilia Clarke (5'2") are of same height as Gal (5'10") ?
EWVJUoTXgAAubEt

Never thought I'd see Cartman and Big Bird in the same picture.

AGAIN, why is "Thandie Newton in a dress" the selected face of Westworld for this promotional campaign. Sure, it's a killer look, but there is literally nothing about it that says "Westworld". It's like Thandie Newton's slipped an everyday photo of herself into the mix because she's just that much of a boss.

I feel like not enough attention has been paid to this. :o

That sounds about Seth Rogen-y.

For $15 a month Im not seeing much to get me excited. Now a snyder cut might

I have HBO (and HBO GO) via my cable (xfinity) so I guess I don’t automatically get this, right?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"