• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

MCU vs thread....controversy and chaos

Thor........every.......single.......time.

If you want proof, Thor is called "The Mighty Thor". The GOTG don't have a "Mighty" before their name, so they lose.

Yes, the scene where the Guardians meet Thor in IW made it pretty clear that he's on a completely different stratosphere compared to them.

Remember in the 1st Avengers when Thor bottlenecked the portal with a massive chain lighting blast? The only guardians even close to being able to survive that would be Drax or adult Groot, I don't think they have the durability to for that. Even if they do... Thor can blast them again.

Btw Quill is taken out first because he imitated Thor.

Remember in the 1st Avengers when Thor bottlenecked the portal with a massive chain lighting blast? The only guardians even close to being able to survive that would be Drax or adult Groot, I don't think they have the durability to for that. Even if they do... Thor can blast them again.

Btw Quill is taken out first because he imitated Thor.

Finally!!!! Someone with some logic around here!!!!

Finally!!!! Someone with some logic around here!!!!
tenor.gif

Thor wins. Next up:

US Agent(final form)
giphy.gif

vs Spiderman(rookie)

tumblr_oi3ukzzvzt1rc44lao3_500.gif

Who you got peeps?

Depends - Spider Man and Walker may be comparable in theory, but due to different writers their actual abilities and competence vary wildly- especially Spider Man.

If this is in a show written by the FATWS crew then Spider Man wins easily - I mean after becoming a super soldier Walker should have been able to slaughter Karli and her mates singlehanded.

If it's Spider Man from Homecoming, then Walker wins because he was almost ****ing useless.

If it was the Russos, as in Civil War Spider Man, then probably Spider Man, although it would be a lot closer.

Rookie Spidey could only hang with Cap for a minute or two - and Cap was clearly not trying to hurt him badly. Walker might not be as restrained although unless Spider Man kills a friend of his in front of him, I doubt he's going to try to kill a teenage kid.

Given that super soldier serum reduces the difference in strength, durability and reaction time significantly - and Walker is a highly trained special forces soldier who's willing to kill if he has to......well.

So discounting the writers of Homecoming, Civil War and FATWS..... I'm going to say Spider Man,
but only just. While Walker's training compensates for some of their strength and speed differences Spider Man's tech gives him a couple of advantages that give him the edge.

I'll say Spidey 6/10, and Walker 4/10 - but I'm willing to change my mind.

Rookie Peter is no match for Walker. If this was post-Endgame Peter, then I would've gone with him.

Rookie Peter is no match for Walker. If this was post-Endgame Peter, then I would've gone with him.
Let's not forget Walker is a highly decorated Soldier.

Peter barely knew how to use his Spider-Sense in HC.

Walker goes for the kill while Peter hesitates and dies.

Walker wins. Next up:

Venom
tumblr_inline_pks5if1KgU1vgjyag_500.gifv

vs Black Panther
7a8d5088c45a239065b6e098a3546ef6ba64a8ff.gifv

Who you got peeps?

Black Panther. Sound vibrations are a weakness for Venom

I don't think Venom has a way to damage vibranium. He might knock Panther around a bit, but that would just give him the energy needed for a vibration burst, and that's the end of Venom.

Venom’s main chance would be right at the beginning of the fight. After BP gets started Venom’s major weakness will get exposed. This is a rock-scissors style fight.

Black Panther

Impenetrable armor and kinetic blasts are not a good combination for Venom.

Black Panther wins. Next up:

Thanos
6061445-3278570934-giphy.gif

vs Ultron Prime
tenor.gif

Who you got peeps?

Thanos wins.

A weakened Ultron was easily knocked around by Hulk. Thanos was able to smash through Cap's shield, so even with Vibranium plating Ultron is in serious trouble.

Thanos wins. Next up:

Nebula
e515181a40ba4ecf7d688ec57e821012.gif

vs The Punisher
798200D158D0374B3E6948B2C4C6F9FEFA4013AC

Who you got peeps?

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members