561ec1f84d927ce4a238b40f9787fdddca693910.gifv

Who you got peeps?

Cap Sam wins. Next up:

Classic Loki
classic-loki-loki.gif

vs Agatha Harkness
561ec1f84d927ce4a238b40f9787fdddca693910.gifv

Who you got peeps?

Hard to say. Agatha is one tough Witch and willing to do very nasty things.

Classic Loki has power, and is a frost giant but
has lost the ruthlessness and ambition that made him dangerous in his youth - he lived for years at peace with himself.

He was also the only good thing about that piece of **** series so I vote Classic Loki.

( say, remember that bit in the Loki series where a building is falling on him and he uses magic to move it aside - boy that kind of power would have come in handy back in Avengers, why didn't he use it then? Because it's a gaping inconsistency that shows what a bunch of arrogant morons the series writers are)

Hard to say. Agatha is one tough Witch and willing to do very nasty things.

Classic Loki has power, and is a frost giant but
has lost the ruthlessness and ambition that made him dangerous in his youth - he lived for years at peace with himself.

He was also the only good thing about that piece of **** series so I vote Classic Loki.

( say, remember that bit in the Loki series where a building is falling on him and he uses magic to move it aside - boy that kind of power would have come in handy back in Avengers, why didn't he use it then? Because it's a gaping inconsistency that shows what a bunch of arrogant morons the series writers are)
BabyishGaseousBalloonfish-size_restricted.gif

I did not watch either show, but I will chime in and agree with experts to vote CLASSIC LOKI.

Agatha Harkness

At the peak of her power, she was able to easily withstand damage and regenerate. Whereas Loki does not have that luxury and thus she gets my vote.

I'll say Agatha.

Classic Loki is said to be incredibly powerful in his *illusion casting*. And that was explicitly a result of him choosing to focus more on that power than on other ones Hiddleston Loki focused on.

We really have no idea how powerful he is with actual fighting since we never saw him even try to put up a fight against anything.

Meanwhile, Agatha nearly took out Wanda who is explicitly more powerful than the sorceror supreme, she has the damage tanking abilities and her whole central power is sucking other people's power away from them.

I'll say Agatha.

Classic Loki is said to be incredibly powerful in his *illusion casting*. And that was explicitly a result of him choosing to focus more on that power than on other ones Hiddleston Loki focused on.

We really have no idea how powerful he is with actual fighting since we never saw him even try to put up a fight against anything.

Meanwhile, Agatha nearly took out Wanda who is explicitly more powerful than the sorceror supreme, she has the damage tanking abilities and her whole central power is sucking other people's power away from them.
He showed his power in What if which is crazy because he never did so in his OWN SHOW!! :argh: But.................don't get me started on that show! Don't do it!...........

Doc after seeing Shang-Chi outperform box office expectations:

XYg.gif

I'm voting Agatha which leaves us with a 3-3 tie!
oh_yes_creepy_loki.gif

Next up:
Batroc the Leaper
4487365-7964716005-tumbl.gif

vs Daredevil
BraveUnluckyElephantbeetle-max-1mb.gif

Who you got peeps?

Oh, this would have been a fun fight to watch. Matt is quite good in his own right but Batroc is just more skilled and quicker. I mean, he was able to fend both Caps.

Batroc

Batroc vs Daredevil:

Batroc, because while Matt has enhanced senses and a never say die atittude, ultimately Batroc is a better martial artist. It would probably only be about 6/10 for Batroc mind, because Matt's ability to get back up and keep fighting through having every bone in his body broken and half his blood on the floor is going to earn him a few victories.

( Oh, re: Old Loki vs Agatha, a tie sounds right to me on "too little info" grounds. Its basically one fighter whose exact ability limits are unclear, versus another that we only saw in an artificially powered up state. Vague vs vague. )

Doc after seeing Shang-Chi outperform box office expectations:

XYg.gif

Oh, this would have been a fun fight to watch. Matt is quite good in his own right but Batroc is just more skilled and quicker. I mean, he was able to fend both Caps.

Batroc
Don't gloat yet. Let's see what that second weekend will do. But I stand by my Eternals BO predictions. That ish will bomb hard AF!

I'll say Batroc, because he's played by GSP.

However, something that massively bothered me about the Daredevil show is how little use Matt made of his enhanced senses in his fighting tactics. Matt should be using darkness and low light conditions as weapons themselves - DC has a blind martial artist villain whose main trick is doing just that.

If Batroc and Matt fight in the dark Matt wins, otherwise I see Batroc literally kicking his ass at least 8/10 times.

As for Loki v Agatha. If the fight wasn't scripted by the morons who wrote the Loki series ( who conveniently forgot Loki is super strong and tough) then Classic Loki is easily capable of confusing Aggie with some duplicates and sticking an Asgardian dagger through the back of her head.

Of course, if the Loki writers were on the case Loki would be dead in seconds.....unless it was Sylvie, who would win instantly or have Aggie surrender because she's so great.

Frank is smart, Taserface is a laughing stock, and I love that you chose this match-up the day I laughed at the idea of Taserface singing the 1987 Ducktales intro inserting his name in it instead.

PUNISHER

That shot is of Hulk weakened by the serum to cure Bruce, I always wondered how he can jump a long distance from Brazil to Guatemala when he couldn't jump to the height of the low building he dipped his fingers into in Harlem until I realized the glow in his eyes signifies the his strength last time I watched the movie.

and even with that I still give the edge to HULK against enemies who cannot beat Ronan in hand to hand, he's still faster than Ronan, and is probably more powerful.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evilAIS
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"