Me and Earl and the Dying Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you knew that from July, why would you keep putting yourself in the position of disappointment?

some people are gluttons for punishment, I guess

Had someone who was my "best friend" I left him in July because I didn't like how he treated me then he got all depressed cause he missed me so I tried being his friend again, and then last night he brought me in a skype call and started bullying me, and laughed at how I was depressed and stuff.

Is he the same guy you threatened to post naked pics of because he wasn't answering your tweets quick enough?

i remember that story on lounge, good times.

So when I saw the Martian... I saw someone order popcorn and put the cheap nasty nacho cheese on it. True story. 'Murica!

That sounds so...messy. Like, did they eat it with a fork?

I see a lot of people pouring candy in their popcorn lately. Buncha Crunch, M&M's, those types of things. Not gonna lie, I'm a little intrigued by that one.

I have to admit, I don't really get the appeal of popcorn. Perhaps because I'm not American.

I mean, why eat little white pieces of Styrofoam glazed with butter?

I see a lot of people pouring candy in their popcorn lately. Buncha Crunch, M&M's, those types of things. Not gonna lie, I'm a little intrigued by that one.

I'm not sure how he ate it, I'd assume he had to drink it. Buncha crunch in popcorn sounds interesting... i've had caramel corn and chocolate corn so that one doesn't surprise me so much.

I have to admit, I don't really get the appeal of popcorn. Perhaps because I'm not American.

I mean, why eat little white pieces of Styrofoam glazed with butter?

I don't really do popcorn... If I do its just the top with some of the butter then im spent... I do like Smartfood White Cheddar popcorn though :hmr:

I don't think I'm capable of going to a movie without getting popcorn. Maybe it is an American thing, I dunno.

be honest, how many of you jackasses leave your trash under your seat?!?!

tumblr_mv1ae6cHKy1rrlq03o1_540.png

Let's see all the LIARS.

Salty sweet. :D Yummy.

be honest, how many of you jackasses leave your trash under your seat?!?!

tumblr_mv1ae6cHKy1rrlq03o1_540.png

Let's see all the LIARS.
I work at a movie theater, so NEVER.

How often do you find trash that is like a McDonalds bag? people sneak food in to my local theater all the time.
We have a McDonald's less than 2 blocks away, so that happens a lot. Also lots of Starbucks.

If you knew that from July, why would you keep putting yourself in the position of disappointment?

because he keeps harrasing me, I block him, he makes new accounts and continues to message me. It's really hard to ignore.

Is he the same guy you threatened to post naked pics of because he wasn't answering your tweets quick enough?

1. he wasnt naked
2. no, im still best friends with that guy beacause he understands I can't control my anger sometimes and accepts it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"