Dark of the Moon Megatron Throughout The Trilogy

In fairness to that, Megatron attacked from behind and at a distance. He came closer to both Optimus and Sentinel when Optimus killed him. Stupid of him, yes, but it makes sense given where he was when Optimus and Sentinel were fighting.

Yea he shot him from behind, but then he came up and tore Sentinal apart. The final Optimus vs Megatron fight should have been more dragged out.

I 100% agree. I think had they just made that a badass fight and left Megatron owning Sentinel and Optimus blowing him away after killing Megatron the same, it would have been MUCH better. Major missed opportunity.

I 100% agree. I think had they just made that a badass fight and left Megatron owning Sentinel and Optimus blowing him away after killing Megatron the same, it would have been MUCH better. Major missed opportunity.

Yep, that scen was a major reason why I found this movie so dissapointing, Megatron finally gets a chance to shine in the movie and then is taken out 5 seconds later and in a rather easy manner, majorly dissapointing.

whiplash in iron man 2?

Na. The final fight against Whiplash in IM2 had him wiping the floor with Tony and Rhodie at first. He at least put up a good fight. Plus he destroyed the Stark Expo with the Drones. So Vanko actually achieved something.

Na. The final fight against Whiplash in IM2 had him wiping the floor with Tony and Rhodie at first. He at least put up a good fight. Plus he destroyed the Stark Expo with the Drones. So Vanko actually achieved something.

good point. I still felt that he died to fast.

It would have at least been nice to see Megatron get a bit more involved in the final battle, I loved when he was taking Sentinel apart, at least showed him being no slouch.

But after giving Shockwave virtually nothing to do it was dissapointing to have Megatron do very little as well. What would have been awesome would have been Shockwave still alive when Megs started taking Sentinel apart and coming to Sentinel's aid, then Megs and Shockwave could have thrown with Shockwave saying stuff like "Your reign of leadership has not been logical, I will stop you" etc etc just as a little nod to the fights they often had in the comics over leadership of the decepticons.

The trilogy really did a number on Megatron.

Wheelie gets more characterization.

They spend the whole first movie trying to revive him, and then he dies in a matter of minutes. Then they revive him again, and we find out he's the lackey to another villain. At least he kills Optimus (though he's only dead for an hour, a day in the movie tops). And in the third, he has almost zero screen time. He just comes back to be killed... again.

Worst Megatron ever.

Don't get how a villain leader is so weak. Kinda sad to see megaton lose his rank. The real megaton would have owned everything.

^Agreed, he should have had a much bigger part in DOTM, even injured, Megatron is still pretty damn dangerous, at least they showed this when he was taking apart Sentinal, but it was too short lived, he should have been involved in the middle of the battle and at least killed some Autobots, hell give him a fight scene with The Wreckers to show he is still dangerous.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"