Men and Hugs

Erzengel said:
What about the hand shake into a half hug with a quick pat on the back?
that's the definition of a male hug

unless someone is bereaved, or there is mutual romantic involvement, there is no other way to do it...

:confused:

Mee said:
I don't see what the big deal is. I hug doods. Most of the time it's just that handshake/one-handed hug mix thingy but whatever.:o
That's what my buds and I do. Not everytime we see each other, but occasionally.

November Rain said:
that's the definition of a male hug

unless someone is bereaved, or there is mutual romantic involvement, there is no other way to do it...

:confused:

I thought it was go in and slap each other on the back.

Immortalfire said:
That's what my buds and I do. Not everytime we see each other, but occasionally.
It's manly hugging.

Erzengel said:
What about the hand shake into a half hug with a quick pat on the back?
Yeah, well, more of a handshake/pat on shoulder while subtly leaning in as if to half-hug.
Quarter Hug I guess.

And if it's a female friend, usually I go to handshake, she poo-poos that, we hug, then my hands go straight to the small of the back or ass, then I smell her neck and look to see if anyone saw it.

The Last Meatbag said:
I thought it was go in and slap each other on the back.
slap/pack all depends on how drunk you are at the time and the age of friendship...

Wilhelm is a smooth operator.

Wilhelm-Scream said:
Yeah, well, more of a handshake/pat on shoulder while subtly leaning in as if to half-hug.
Quarter Hug I guess.

And if it's a female friend, usually I go to handshake, she poo-poos that, we hug, then my hands go straight to the small of the back or ass, then I smell her neck and look to see if anyone saw it.

For females, I usually go for the split second where the hug goes from affectionate to creepy, then I slowly unhug, turn my head to catch a wiff of her hair and see if my hands brush up against anything "accidently". :up:

November Rain said:
slap/pack all depends on how drunk you are at the time and the age of friendship...
LOL, I scrolled down fast and thought that said you slap their package, hahaha.
That'd be a cool casual greeting.
I just barely avoided coffee up my nose.

jaguarr said:
I see. It must remind him of his father. *makes note in patient log*

jag

ARRGH, Im' SOOO angre I couldpunch you JAG! AAaaaaHHJALmeltdownAahhg

Colossal Spoons said:
Ok, I've wanted to get other guys' input on this for quite sometime. I don't know about anybody else but I'm not to fond of hugging people. I had a roomate 2 years ago who hugs me everytime he sees me. Not that it's homosexual or anything, hugs just make me uncomfortable. The only person I like to hug is my girlfriend. Hugs have become the new "kiss". Just wanna hear how other men feel about hugs...

He hugged you? I hope you slept on you back at night.

I always end up on my tummy... won't say why, though...:o

COMICBOY said:
I always end up on my tummy... won't say why, though...:o

Aaaaaaaaand the sharing window is closed, Kevin. :dry:

window_frenchcase_ext.jpg

jag

There's nothing wrong with hugging other me, There's only like one or two who I feel comfortable doing that to though really. There's nothing 'gay' about it unless you want there to be....

jaguarr said:
Aaaaaaaaand the sharing window is closed, Kevin. :dry:

window_frenchcase_ext.jpg

jag

He didn't just close it, he slammed it shut and broke a few panes in the process.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"