I oogle girls constantly. Is this wrong?

Once upon a time I posted briefly on a feminist message board which I was perma-banned from. One of the issues I talked about with the hairy lesbian feminists is that I like looking at girls. One of the girls was like, "i don't like men looking at me, they're sexualizing me without my consent". Which I think is ridiculous. To find another person attractive is a normal human instinct.

There is of course the matter of tact, and just generally not being sleazy. I hate sleazy men. You know the type. Builders that yell at girls WAAAAY too young for them. Guys that openly gawk at girls with their chums when they walk past, with big grins on their faces. I like to think I'm more subtle. But should I feel guilty for looking?

I do feel a certain measure of frustration at my inability to talk to girls I find attractive. Lately I've noticed there are a good number of hot girls in my work place. I could find a way in for conversation there. But as it is, I keep mostly to myself anyways, even with the other guys. So I look at these attractive girls, and just... ugh!! I love girls. These work girls are hot. With their tight black pants and their figure hugging clothes in general and their hair and ****. Like this one girl who sort of looks slightly hispanic and she wears these glasses, shes very cute.

ANYWAY! I dunno, man. I feel guilty for looking at these girls and being unable to do anything about it. Theres this one girl, one of the hottest ones, shes dating some guy. I was listening to some guys calls sitting beside him, and she comes over being all flirtatious with him, messaging him, and she whispers about "look at my boyfriend, look at the look on his face". I really dislike overly flirtatious girls like this, and a few weeks ago in my own house I was on the receiving end of very heavy flirting. It makes me feel uncomfortable. I don't think other guys would really be able to understand that. Girls would be able to emphasize with it more - girls, you don't like a guy being all sleazy with you, dropping lots of sexual talk to you, when you don't even know them, right? So yeah, the time at my house, I went to bed. And in work, that girl flirting with that guy, I was laughing at some joke he made about her, and she looked at me and said "why are you laughing?" and I found myself incabable of responding, and left a minute later.
Just say it was funny :huh:

One of the girls was like, "i don't like men looking at me, they're sexualizing me without my consent".

As long as they're not giving themselves an HJ in front of you there's not really a problem. Get over it.

There's nothing wrong with looking, just don't be a total creepfest about it. :huh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"