Men and Hugs

Halcohol said:
If I'm hugging someone, they don't have a penis. It's quite simple.

So... wait... if you decided to hug a guy, his will fall off? :wow:

SuperFerret said:
So... wait... if you decided to hug a guy, his will fall off? :wow:
If all goes according to plan, yes. Now come here and give me some love.

I only hug when drunk, any other time and it just feels weird. Male or Female.

Heh, I thought I make a double post somehow. First one in years though.

Erzengel said:
If I ever meet Spoons, I'm going to give him the biggest bear hug and make it at least 2 minutes to make it more uncomfortable for him. :up:

You're the best :up::cmad:

Actually, I've gotten better about hugs. My onlt problem now is whether you do rest your head on the person's shoulders or not....why am I turning into Larry David about this? :huh:

Dark Carnage said:
I only hug when drunk, any other time and it just feels weird. Male or Female.
Alcohol definitely enhances the hug likelihood equation. :csad:

Colossal Spoons said:
You're the best :up::cmad:

Actually, I've gotten better about hugs. My onlt problem now is whether you do rest your head on the person's shoulders or not....why am I turning into Larry David about this? :huh:
Why would you want to do that? :eek::csad::csad::csad:

Any hug that lasts more than 2 seconds and your chin is resting on the person's shoulders.

I guess the way I phrased it did sound a bit mushy.

Colossal Spoons said:
Any hug that lasts more than 2 seconds and your chin is resting on the person's shoulders.

I guess the way I phrased it did sound a bit mushy.
I thought you meant resting the side of your head on your victim's shoulders which would get awkward extremely quickly. Resting your chin is acceptable behaviour. :up:

Colossal Spoons said:
Yeah, the side of the head thing would cause me to run away in terror.

Then I'm guessing that whispering in your ear probably wouldn't go over very well? :huh:

jag

jaguarr said:
Then I'm guessing that whispering in your ear probably wouldn't go over very well? :huh:

jag
Spoons prefers to have his earlobes tickled.

Iceman/Psylocke said:
Spoons prefers to have his earlobes tickled.

I see. It must remind him of his father. *makes note in patient log*

jag

jaguarr said:
I see. It must remind him of his father. *makes note in patient log*

jag

Your walking jaguar av is hypnotic. Where is he going anyway?

The only time my Dad ever hugged me was while he was weeping like Marsha Mason on his remorseful return after taking off for weeks at a time on cocaine binges. Also he looks, smells and feels like a Hell's Angel (not that I'd know), so I have, bad associations with malehugs.

And then I've got female friends who hug me, but I'm so sex-fixated, a 24/7 perv, that it always turns me on, so...no, only girlfriend hugs for me thanks.

Kevin Roegele said:
Your walking jaguar av is hypnotic. Where is he going anyway?

He's on the Road To Zen. A never ending journey, to be sure.

jag

Wilhelm-Scream said:
The only time my Dad ever hugged me was while he was weeping like Marsha Mason on his remorseful return after taking off for weeks at a time on cocaine binges. Also he looks, smells and feels like a Hell's Angel (not that I'd know), so I have, bad associations with malehugs.

And then I've got female friends who hug me, but I'm so sex-fixated, a 24/7 perv, that it always turns me on, so...no, only girlfriend hugs for me thanks.
you er, posted practically the same thing last year initially...

I don't see what the big deal is. I hug doods. Most of the time it's just that handshake/one-handed hug mix thingy but whatever.:o

Mee said:
I don't see what the big deal is. I hug doods. Most of the time it's just that handshake/one-handed hug mix thingy but whatever.:o
I'll do a handshake and the other hand kind of patting the shoulder. It's the torso proximity that disgusts me.

What about the hand shake into a half hug with a quick pat on the back?

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"