I oogle girls constantly. Is this wrong?

kainedamo

Superhero
Reaction score
Once upon a time I posted briefly on a feminist message board which I was perma-banned from. One of the issues I talked about with the hairy lesbian feminists is that I like looking at girls. One of the girls was like, "i don't like men looking at me, they're sexualizing me without my consent". Which I think is ridiculous. To find another person attractive is a normal human instinct.

There is of course the matter of tact, and just generally not being sleazy. I hate sleazy men. You know the type. Builders that yell at girls WAAAAY too young for them. Guys that openly gawk at girls with their chums when they walk past, with big grins on their faces. I like to think I'm more subtle. But should I feel guilty for looking?

I do feel a certain measure of frustration at my inability to talk to girls I find attractive. Lately I've noticed there are a good number of hot girls in my work place. I could find a way in for conversation there. But as it is, I keep mostly to myself anyways, even with the other guys. So I look at these attractive girls, and just... ugh!! I love girls. These work girls are hot. With their tight black pants and their figure hugging clothes in general and their hair and ****. Like this one girl who sort of looks slightly hispanic and she wears these glasses, shes very cute.

ANYWAY! I dunno, man. I feel guilty for looking at these girls and being unable to do anything about it. Theres this one girl, one of the hottest ones, shes dating some guy. I was listening to some guys calls sitting beside him, and she comes over being all flirtatious with him, messaging him, and she whispers about "look at my boyfriend, look at the look on his face". I really dislike overly flirtatious girls like this, and a few weeks ago in my own house I was on the receiving end of very heavy flirting. It makes me feel uncomfortable. I don't think other guys would really be able to understand that. Girls would be able to emphasize with it more - girls, you don't like a guy being all sleazy with you, dropping lots of sexual talk to you, when you don't even know them, right? So yeah, the time at my house, I went to bed. And in work, that girl flirting with that guy, I was laughing at some joke he made about her, and she looked at me and said "why are you laughing?" and I found myself incabable of responding, and left a minute later.

Kaine, I love your threads and no nothing is wrong with oggling.

I love it some girls wear tight ass jeans, short skirts, make-up, (etc.) then have the audacity to get mad at someone when they stare at them. If you don't want to be stared at, don't wear any make-up, and wear sweat pants/sweat shirt.

Btw, you are a dude. There's nothing wrong with looking, and no woman can tell you any different.

it's not wrong to oogle, but it can get creepy for girls (I'd imagine) if you're not discreet about it . . .

although every girl is different . . . some of them want you notice, and like to notice you noticing . . . that's why some girls dress as provocative as they do . . .

I think you should take the next step and get their names and google them, track every hit on the internet, including myspace, facebook etc.

Then you should try following them home and maybe even take pictures of them from afar.

Next, when they are gone, snoop around their desks and see if you can take something to remember them by.

When you do those 3 steps, get back to me and I will tell you what to do next.

Dude...the more you just clam up and walk away, the worse you'll make it on yourself. You should have teased the girl that asked what you were laughing at. Once you break the ice, it becomes much easier. And once it's easier with one woman, it's easier with the next. Remember, women, hot or not hot are just people too! You don't have to flirt back if you're not good at it but don't just walk away scared! If you keep doing that, you'll always be alone. You could grow lonely and resentful. Nip it in the bud! Speak up!

I think you should take the next step and get their names and google them, track every hit on the internet, including myspace, facebook etc.

Then you should try following them home and maybe even take pictures of them from afar.

Next, when they are gone, snoop around their desks and see if you can take something to remember them by.

When you do those 3 steps, get back to me and I will tell you what to do next.

You are THE JOKER aren't you. I can see it by the way you talk???????????????????????

I love it some girls wear tight ass jeans, short skirts, make-up, (etc.) then have the audacity to get mad at someone when they stare at them. If you don't want to be stared at, don't wear any make-up, and wear sweat pants/sweat shirt.

Btw, you are a dude. There's nothing wrong with looking, and no woman can tell you any different.
Well said. :up:

I don't understand girls who complain when guys look at them and also complain when guys don't look at them. What's up with that?

Going to concerts its that way. You look like come on over here sweet thing. But when you look they look at you like GOD dont. Espically the ****es who go to a show in a dress and nothing else basically. Its like your putting yourself out there not me. Damn.

I don't understand girls who complain when guys look at them and also complain when guys don't look at them. What's up with that?

Send me more pics to look at you. :up:

^:wow:

Those are the Grade A snobs. :csad:

It's wrong to "oogle" girls, it's wrong to "oggle" girls.
It is proper to OGLE girls.

Don't let feminist tell you how to live, think, act or anything. Feminists hurt this country and only want boys to grow up to be girlyboys.

It's wrong to "oogle" girls, it's wrong to "oggle" girls.
It is proper to OGLE girls.
At first I thought he meant (g)oogle girls and I'm like yeah, every girl I've ever dated, liked, messed with, etc.

Some feminism is a good thing. women should have the same rights as men.

Girls would be able to emphasize with it more - girls, you don't like a guy being all sleazy with you, dropping lots of sexual talk to you, when you don't even know them, right?
Right, that's disgusting. Looking is fine, just don't talk to my boobs.

I have given some thought to carrying around a disposable camera, so that when I get the inevitable "take a picture, it lasts longer" I will whip it out, & take a picture.

I am curious how a the woman would react to that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
osayi
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"