The Dark Knight Michael Caine wants to dress up in the suit

i would love to see this,it reminds me of the 60s series and TB :p someone manip caine in batmans suit :D

Bruce: "Are you really going to do something that stupid in the sequel, alfred?":csad:

Alfred: "Never, Master Bruce.":o

while i don't quite it would work, it has been done multiple times before including the shows and cartoons, not to mention the comics. If they can pull it off, by all means...

LOL... so many people don't understand the British sense of humor. Sir is clearly joking, and he is brilliant to do so. I love Michael Caine. I want to adopt him as a spare granddad. I would be twice as badass as I am, if Michael Caine were my granddad. :D

If I was Michael Caine I would totally just have a kid to name him Coe.

RedIsNotBlue said:
If I was Michael Caine I would totally just have a kid to name him Coe.

and it is for that very reason that you are not nearly as great as the mess Michael Caine leaves in his golden toilets. :yay:

I'd love to see it, but I dunno if Nolan would do it.

I think it'd work great as a scene in itself, say bruce gets back to the manor after some party, can't find alfred anywhere in the house so he checks the batcave, only to find alfred trying on the suit, shocked looks on both there faces, and the scene ending with alfred (hugely embarrassed) saying something along the lines of "I'll put on some tea shall I?". I think it'd really break up the dark tone which the movie will evidently have, and also it'd be actually funny, unlike forced one liners thrown into the script

Could be amusing if done carefully.

Facts few people know:
- Michael Caine did all the stunts for Chris Bale in BB
- Michael Caine is indeed Chuck Norris' father

Seriously:
if handled right, I could imagine Nolan could do it.
I'd trust him.

Hell no!, the only way this could work is if there's a sequence in the wayne manor. Why would bruce want alfred dressed as batman unless people are starting suspecting him. And I think that will not happen specially since the show that bruce made in his birthday in BB.
Everyone now sees him as a rich spoiled jackass.

And as funny as it would be It could work only if at first sight we don't noticed is alfred, we only see bats in shadows, then we cut to see bruce elsewhere, and we go What the hell, then later we see bats in the cave taking the cowl off and as he takes it off alfred is revealed.

Other than that it woudn't be necessary. I don't want nolan to make it for cheap laughs.

Hey, you never know. Alfred wore the suit in "Bruce Wayne: Fugitive"

Hobodeluxe said:
http://www.scifi.com/scifiwire/index.php?category=0&id=38629

Caine In Batman's Suit?

Michael Caine, who will reprise his role as Bruce Wayne's faithful butler Alfred in the next Batman film The Dark Knight, told SCI FI Wire that he has made some suggestions to director Christopher Nolan about what he'd like to see his character do this time around. "I was talking to the widow of the man who wrote Batman, and she said that he wrote a marvelous scene that [we] should do in [our] next movie," Caine said in an interview while promoting his latest film, The Prestige. "She told me that he wrote a sequence where Batman was trying to get bad guys, and he wanted to use the butler dressed as Batman as a ruse, and then go back around behind him. So I said to Christopher—and I don't know whether he's going to use it, because he won't tell you anything about the script—but I mentioned this to him, because I thought that this was a great idea. I think that if he dresses me as Batman, it could be one of the funniest sequences in the history of movies."

Caine added, laughing, "Can you imagine what I would make out of that? Trying to get into the Batman suit and then running around the woods [while] he's going around the [other] way to try and get the bad guys? See, you're already laughing, and those films are very serious. My job is to bring the humor of the sort of ordinary person being in that situation, which is what I am."

Caine said that he hasn't read the Dark Knight script yet, despite repeated requests to writer-director Nolan, who also directed him in The Prestige. "I'm just waiting to get the script," Caine said. "Every time I ask him for it he says, 'I haven't finished it.' I know he's finished it, otherwise [Warner Brothers] wouldn't have given it the go-ahead."
spacer.gif

Hopefully Nolan will be the voice of reason.

This isn't the first time Caine has expressed a desire to do this in the sequel. I for one wouldn't mind if he was granted his wish. It would -like others have said- a pretty funny scene plus a cool homage to the comics and tv shows. I can see it already.:D

10mk8.jpg

*sigh* You people take EVERYthing so seriously.

Michael Caine > everyone.

They shouldve just cast him as Batman in the first place.

Bale could be Robin.

Ronny Shade said:
They shouldve just cast him as Batman in the first place.

Bale could be Robin.

Well he auditioned but got beat out by McDonnell. Whatever happen to that guy?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"