Michael Mann’s Ferrari

Kind of looked like a parody of a biopic to me. That was pretty dull.

Looks pretty good to me and I'm always down to see what Adam Driver brings to the table. He's one of my favorite actors working today and him teaming up with Mann should be interesting.

Speaking of Michael Mann hopefully this is his comeback after the misfire that was Black Hat. Love Collateral, Heat and Last of the Mohicans and I know he can deliver a great movie again.

The movie looks good, but I don’t really dig Adam Driver. I know that’s blasphemy around these parts, but he’s always been dull to me. I wish Christian Bale had still been in the role.

The post credit scene is Adam Driver is reading the paper and sees a pic Christian Bale from Ford vs Ferrari, says “Intriguing…” then cut to black

The way he says it comes off pretty innocuous and harmless.

Holy crap this movie was bad. Anyone expecting a Ford vs Ferrari type movie will be disappointed. There’s only 1 real race and it’s not really meant to be viewed as a compelling one.

The worst part was the accents. Is Shailene Woodley supposed to be Italian? Because she literally sounded American and Italian in the middle of a sentence. And Penelope is Spanish. No one is mistaking her for Italian here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"