Mix up movie captions - Part 1

I stumbled across this thing on somethingawful.com:

http://www.somethingawful.com/articles.php?a=1951

And I just thought I'd shamelessly rip it off into a "caption this" thread.

Take any screenshot of a movie and caption it with a line from a different movie.

I'll start.

"You shut the hell up, Jackie-Boy. You're dead."

CoffeeShot.jpg

Batman: "All right, listen, we both go outside, move around in opposite directions. We act crazy, insane with anger, make them crap in their pants, force them around till we meet up on the other side."
Superman: "Explain 'acting crazy'."
Batman: "You know, curse and stuff."
Superman: "You want me to curse?"
Batman: "You don't have to mean it. It's just for show."
Superman: "Well, it won't be convincing. It doesn't sound natural when I curse."
Batman: "Just make noises, then."
Superman: "Explain 'noises'."
Batman: "Are you gonna do this or what?"
Superman: "No, I'm not."
Batman: "C'mon! Ok, on the count of three. One..."
Superman: "All right."
Batman: "..two... three!"

2cdjs60.jpg

Superman: "Ahh! I'm insane with anger!

01Angry_Superman.jpg

Superman: "I'm losing my mind! It's time for an ass-whupping!"

CoffeeShot.jpg

Superman: "I cursed."
Batman: "I heard."

3247226604_7bccd8d7f2_o.jpg

Gordon: Is this true??
Dent: Yes..it's true...this man has no dick.

batman-begins.jpg

harvey_dent-6941.jpg

Dent: Well that's what I heard!

:D

terminator15.jpg

KYLE REESE: "I leave this as a declaration of intent, so no one will be confused. One: "Si vis pacem, para bellum." Latin. Boot Camp Sergeant made us recite it like a prayer. 'Si vis pacem, para bellum - If you want peace, prepare for war.' Two: Frank Castle is dead. He died with his family. Three: in certain extreme situations, the law is inadequate. In order to shame its inadequacy, it is necessary to act outside the law. To pursue... natural justice. This is not vengeance. Revenge is not a valid motive, it's an emotional response. No, not vengeance. Punishment."

Last edited:
scream2_103.jpg

COTTON: It would have to be a 747.

scream2_104.jpg

SIDNEY: Why is that?

scream2_103.jpg

COTTON: Because in a 747, the pilot's up top, and the first class cabin's in the nose, so no one would walk through. But you'd have to buy out the entire cabin. And the first class flight attendant...

scream2_104.jpg

MICKEY: I bought the airline. It seemed neater.

01Clash_of_the_titans_photo.jpg

PERSEUS: "There's something out there waiting for us, and it ain't no man. We're all gonna die."

In honor of someone else's caption from the old thread -

AnotherCharltonHestonMoses.jpg

GUY ON LEFT: "Holy Jeez look at the butt on that."
GUY ON RIGHT: "Yeah. He must work out."

sixthsense4jv.png

Malcome: "Cole, do you like movies about gladiators?"

SupermanChokesZod.jpg

SUPERMAN: "I know it was you Fredo. You broke my heart. You broke my heart!"

Episode_5_Darth_Vader_Luke_Skywalker_Fight_2.jpg

Luke Skywalker: Why do you wear a mask? Were you burned by acid, or something like that?
Darth Vader: Oh no, it's just that they're terribly comfortable. I think everyone will be wearing them in the future.

Episode_5_Darth_Vader_Luke_Skywalker_Fight_2.jpg

DARTH VADER: "There Can Be Only One."

passion022604.jpg

I feel like I'm Han Solo, and you're Chewie, and she's Ben Kenobi, and we're in that f***ed-up bar.​

SupermanChokesZod.jpg

SUPERMAN: "I know it was you Fredo. You broke my heart. You broke my heart!"

This one gave me a good laugh.

and @kedrell, I remember laughing at your Batman/Superman/Signs mash up over on the batboards months ago, but couldn't imagine what possessed you to think of that until now.

I honestly can't even remember which one that was now, but glad you enjoyed it.

Edit: Oh now I remember it, with superman swearing et al. All I can say is that sometimes ideas collide in weird ways in my brain.

Last edited:
This one gave me a good laugh.

and @kedrell, I remember laughing at your Batman/Superman/Signs mash up over on the batboards months ago, but couldn't imagine what possessed you to think of that until now.

Thanks.

Michael_Pare_664.jpg

TOM CODY: "I aim to misbehave."

01Angry_Superman.jpg

SUPERMAN: "The Penis Is EVIL!!!"

IndianaJones11.jpg

RAY WINSTONE: You're not really wearing that are you?
INDY: Wearing what?
RAY WINSTONE: The man purse. You actually gonna wear that or are you guys just f***in' with me?

El_CID1.jpg

EL CID: "That's it... and look upon this moment. Savor it! Rejoice with great gladness! Great gladness! Remember it always, for you are joined by it. You are One, under the stars. Remember it well, then... this night, this great victory. So that in the years ahead, you can say, 'I was there that night, with Arthur, the King!' For it is the doom of men that they forget."

062207ew_rambo_topaction.jpg

Yo Adrian, I DID IT!
terminator4comingsoon.JPG

Those were $500 sunglasses, assh*le!
qos-bond-phone.jpg

I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for ransom, I can tell you I don't have money, but what I do have are a very particular set of skills. Skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you let my daughter go now, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you, but if you don't, I will look for you. I will find you and I will kill you!

batman-begins19.jpg

This city is afraid of me. I have seen its true face. The streets are extended gutters full of blood and when the drains finally scab over, all the vermin will drown. The accumulated filth of all their sex and murder will foam up about their waists and all the wh*res and politicians will look up and shout "Save us!"...and I'll whisper "no".
darth-vader.jpg

I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I've watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhauser Gate. All those moments will be lost in time...like tears in the rain.
Heyes.jpg

Most people are so ungrateful to be alive. But not you. Not anymore.
dumbledore.jpg

You're born, you take sh**. You get out in the world, you take more sh**. You climb a little higher, you take less sh**. Till one day you're up in the rarefied atmosphere and you've forgotten what sh** even looks like. Welcome to the layer cake, son.
jlknlaneeyxwjwke.jpg

Father to a murdered son. Husband to a murdered wife. And I will have my vengeance in this life or the next.
1280747-leonidas_super.jpg

YOU CANNOT PASS!

Last edited:
sean-connery1_0.jpg

You must leave her, brother. I was born 2,437 years ago. In that time, I've had three wives. The last was Shakiko, a Japanese Princess. When Shakiko died, I was shattered. I would save you that pain. Please, let Heather go.

cerebro_01_98097.jpg

Can I do this? Or do I look like some sort of gay superhero?

saw_dr_gordon.jpg

Wait, I have an idea! Call a locksmith!

scarecrow.jpg

Does it look like I give a damn?

payback.jpg

What you lookin' at? You all a bunch of fu**ing assh*les. You know why? You don't have the guts to be what you wanna be? You need people like me. You need people like me so you can point your fu**ing fingers and say, "That's the bad guy." So... what that make you? Good? You're not good. You just know how to hide, how to lie. Me, I don't have that problem. Me, I always tell the truth. Even when I lie. So say good night to the bad guy! Come on. The last time you gonna see a bad guy like this again, let me tell you. Come on. Make way for the bad guy. There's a bad guy comin' through! Better get outta his way!

die-hard.jpg

Highway patrol. This is John Triton. We have officers down. Multiple assailants. They have a hostage...it's my wife!

evans-buff.jpg

I need names...and shots. Bartender!

FromPulpFiction02.Gif

Do you speak in English? Do you understand the words that are coming out of my mouth?

two-face-raturns_490.jpg

1958. It's been traveling twenty-two years to get here. And now it's here. And it's either heads or tails. And you have to say. Call it.

trans5.jpg

I'd like to share a revelation that I've had during my time here. It came to me when I tried to classify your species and I realized that you're not actually mammals. Every mammal on this planet instinctively develops a natural equilibrium with the surrounding environment, but you humans do not. You move to an area and you multiply and multiply until every natural resource is consumed and the only way you can survive is to spread to another area. There is another organism on this planet that follows the same pattern. Do you know what it is? A virus. Human beings are a disease, a cancer of this planet. You're a plague and we are the cure.

Last edited:
062207ew_rambo_topaction.jpg

RAMBO: "I Am The Ultimate Bad-Ass!"

terminator4comingsoon.JPG

TERMINATOR: "Satan reasons like a man but God thinks of eternity."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"