mortal kombat

sabetoonth

Where You Get Those Eyes?
Reaction score
the first movie was great, the second was ... there was a second. but projected for a 2013 release, 18 years after the release of the first film, mortal kombat devastasion is slated tp hit theatres. so will the wait be worth it? will the movie be as good as the first? will it actually make it to theatres?

It's pretty much a dead project. Don't hold your breath for developments.

I think we'll see a reboot when WB finally buys Midway. Good too, because the MK movies were lame.

the first one was good, mka sucked. and linden ashbey who played cage in mk has said hes signed on to an mk project

I would like a reboot if not a better sequel to the first MK. I really enjoyed the first one, despite some things. MKA is just UGH!

all i got to say is Liam Neeson as Sub-Zero

the movie does have a kick ass theme song.

Mortal Kombat!

believe it or not...i know some people who love the second movie and I just don't understand why.

i have both movie on dvd just to have both, and i thought robin shou was wesome as liu kang, as well as most of the cast of the first one

Do people even care about Mortal Kombat anymore?

i do, not as much when it became popular

the first movie was great, the second was ... there was a second. but projected for a 2013 release, 18 years after the release of the first film, mortal kombat devastasion is slated tp hit theatres. so will the wait be worth it? will the movie be as good as the first? will it actually make it to theatres?

Projected for a 2013 release? Do they really need 4 years to develop a Mortal Kombat movie. I have as much faith of this movie being made as I do of the Justice League movie.

new queston, how many of you actually want this movie to come out? i wouls **** my pants at its potential awesomeness
as to the post above, there is so much to pull from in mk history/cannon that im not suprised

yeah, i'll wait for WB's involvement.

Do you really want a new MK? We all know what happened with Street Fighter...

new queston, how many of you actually want this movie to come out? i wouls **** my pants at its potential awesomeness
as to the post above, there is so much to pull from in mk history/cannon that im not suprised

I would like to see it come out, but the question is:

The franchise popular anymore?

they came out wth a new game last year. and popularity may very well increase with the release of a new movie. there never was a good sf movie but mk at least hit the mark the first time, ******ed is it seems that they ended up with a way smaler budget for mka, consecutively smaller budgets worked for planet of the apes, but not mk. lui johnny and sonya need to come back to the big screen

mk has amazing potential, the right talent is all it needs

if they used the storyline from Deadly Alliance & Deception and get Guillermo del Toro or Zach Synder to direct it could work

if they used the storyline from Deadly Alliance & Deception and get Guillermo del Toro or Zach Synder to direct it could work

What'd del Toro and Snyder ever do to deserve Mortal Kombat 3???

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"