mortal kombat

if they used the storyline from Deadly Alliance & Deception and get Guillermo del Toro or Zach Synder to direct it could work
Zach Synder is probably one of the most overrated directors in Hollywood today.

its your opinion, but hes not overrated
there i said it!

Does Snyder need to be suggested for every franchise? Anymore, fans like to toss out Del Toro and Snyder for ANYTHING. Want a Peanuts movie, let's get Del Toro. Want a movie based on Secret Squirrel, Snyder is our man!

It is officially old now. There are more than 5 names out there in the world of Hollywood for direction guys. Even if the suggestion is good, the fact they get tossed in every thread makes me hate the idea.

dude you need to chill, i just thought of some directors and put in my post

del torro would make a good director for mortal kombat, his style would be a nice touch to the franchise. but if we reboot, who will play wh? you cannot replace chris lambert as raiden, he just came off as omnipotent, light hearted, but very serious when need be.
but what about the handful of on a leaky boat who are gonna save the world?

like i said in the first page, Liam Neeson to play Sub-Zero
(ever since he was wearing that mask in Batman Begins, i wanted him to play sub-zero)

i saw the mk ninja's in those masks too, chris cassamassa is scorpion, the only time he didnt play him was in number two when he was the stunt double for clooney in b&r. even in mk:c he played the spectre ninja

I like most of the redesigns they had for the characters once they started the Deadly Alliance relaunch.

It made it so everyone didn't look so damned uniform and bland, Shredder Sub-Zero might have to be tweeked for legal reasons, otherwise everything else was good.

well he doesnt have that as his primary costume anymore, they could use the mk"sm costums which have similarities yet are ver individual. and who ever cast liam neeson, if h could change his accent then yeah he could pull off the current subzero, plot point, qwwhich subzero should they use? the one who
SPOILERS
became noob saibot
END SPIOLERS
after mk1 or his little brother?

they've been saying that kinda crap every 5months or so for te past couple of years.

I have a feeling this is going straight to video though...if it gets made at all.

that would be a dumb idea...
i think mortal kombat could be very profitable in theaters.

and hey if streetfighter and dead or alive was released in theaters..why not mortal kombat.

exactly, if sf and doa go to theatres then so should mk, the movie is different from these others becaus of the fact that it is very violent, bloddy, and you kill the opponent at the end of each match

I wasn't saying it should go direct to DVD just that if they really are shooting in September with no real news all this time it started to sound like a low budgeted and rushed production.

Being a fan of the games since the original hit arcades I also would like to see this in the theatres...as long as it wasn't crap.

we have til 2013,thats the offical release dae, if they start in sept, they will have tree years to pre,shoot, and post production

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"