Mortal Kombat Legends: Cage Match | WB Animation

I suppose I'm in the minority here but these animated movies kick the living **** out any of the live action movies. Looking forward to Cage Match.

I suppose I'm in the minority here but these animated movies kick the living **** out any of the live action movies. Looking forward to Cage Match.
I still prefer the 1995 live action movie to any of them but yeah the animated movies are better generally…though that’s not a high bar to clear.

I still prefer the 1995 live action movie to any of them but yeah the animated movies are better generally…though that’s not a high bar to clear.
I'm in the minority but I despise the 1995 film. It was the first real movie going disappointment of my childhood.

I'm in the minority but I despise the 1995 film. It was the first real movie going disappointment of my childhood.
That’s fine. To be honest, I couldn’t be bothered to say it’s an actual “good” movie exactly but I always enjoy that as dumb fun action flick. That silly movie is one of my guilty pleasures.

OK snow blind was set many decades after Kahn's defeat, Cagematch is seemly a prequel

Can they just make MK Legends on Onaga ??? direct sequel to Battle of realms
Earth warriors VS Onaga ressurection and his army (Hotaru Tanya Baraka Mileena)
Raiden was seen to be alive and is maybe corrupted like in MKD storyline
As subplot, we can have
-a weak Shao Kahn trying to take back his throne with his remaining soldiers : Rain, Motaro, Tsung...
-And Bi Han becoming Noob Saibot trying to make an army of darkness

So i hope Legend movie in 2024 will focus on Onaga

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back