My Animated Work

thanks xfan, and sean, ive been busy with other stuff i havent had much time to get to some characters, but since the movie comes out next week i'll try to get around to start him today and try to post him later tonight.

Ultimate Superman said:
thanks xfan, and sean, ive been busy with other stuff i havent had much time to get to some characters, but since the movie comes out next week i'll try to get around to start him today and try to post him later tonight.

Most excellent. Great work, btw.

here you guys, i hope you like him

Batmanbegins2.jpg

I like it but its to dark and cant see detail and the ears are kinda big

sorry i havent posted anything, my comp has been acting up. but here are my newest members LXM Supergirl and Huntress, and one of Ra's Al Ghul that i did a while back, if he were in The Batman. also sorry for the hight issues.
Supergirlx2.jpg
Huntresx3.jpg
Rasalgul2.jpg

Methinks that Dinah should keep the fishnets, they're like a staple.

Plus fishnets are just plain hot.

Archangel said:
Methinks that Dinah should keep the fishnets, they're like a staple.

Plus fishnets are just plain hot.
well i wanted to put fishnets on Black Canary, but i already used it on Zatanna and i want to have use individual looks for them. but i might go back and add some on her later.

FireBat said:
US Iron Man X-man style please
i could do that, but i would have to think of him as more as a mutant than a than a guy in some armor. but i can definitely do that, i try to bring him out with my next guy.

I took the liberty of brighten it a bit.
Goodjob I like it.
Batmanbegins2.jpg

well here is my last one for the week and its my next LXM memeber Booster Gold. i probably wont get around to the other request for a couple of days since im burned out of creations right now. so im going to take a break to get my mind flowing again, anyway here is Booster Gold.

Boosterx6.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"