my HULKTASTIC collection!!!

He payed $9 for his. High, but not as bad as Silver Savage, who goes for $20. We're trying to collect all the Warbound though. The Rampaging Hulk is really awesome too.

悪魔天;13536608 said:
Nice collection!How long did it take you?
ive been collecting hulk figures for years, but maybe had like 10 or 12 hulks. ive been serious about it msince march so to get what i have has taken about 8 months! wait till next year and hulk movie merch and figures will be everywhere!! ill buy as much as i can.

dude....you have to give me details on that Green Scar custom you made. that is absolutely amazing.

dude....you have to give me details on that Green Scar custom you made. that is absolutely amazing.
thank you very much! what details did you want? im actually in the process of making a more comic accurate one to sell.

Now for someone besides Rough to best my miscellaneous collection :wow:

thank you very much! what details did you want? im actually in the process of making a more comic accurate one to sell.

details as in what you used to make him. he looks fantastic and after seeing yours i would really like to attempt to make one myself.

details as in what you used to make him. he looks fantastic and after seeing yours i would really like to attempt to make one myself.
ok for his body, i used a planet hulk. his head is from 2003 movie teist and slam hulk. his silver arm is from abomination. i cut his hand off and stuck on the hulks hand. the loin cloth was from master of the universe whiplash. the leg strapps, crown and wrist band were sculpted on. thats about it really. and a nice paint job on top!
:bh:

I like your collection, but it makes me sad that you have the hulk encyclopedia. Worst purchase ever on a book. The Marvel encyclopedias weren't too bad, but that one was horrible.

I like your collection, but it makes me sad that you have the hulk encyclopedia. Worst purchase ever on a book. The Marvel encyclopedias weren't too bad, but that one was horrible.
yep, your right. but i love the cover!! there was some cool bits, but overall it was an advertisment for the '03 movie. if it only talked about the comic hulk it would of been great. but, i got it for my birthday back when the movie was out, so i cant complain to much.

it was all about the movie and a Huge plug for the (the Current) bruce Jones' run......which has since been completely erased from continuity

i still wonder why they never did an avengers one :(

hey guys and gals, thought id share pics of my hulk collection. i only got the second bookcase yesterday so its a bit empty, but wont take long to fill it!
newpics001.jpg

newpics002.jpg

newpics003.jpg

hulk010.jpg

:bh:

nice collection dude.. looks like your collecting villains and allies too...

you should try to find angel's blue costume, and looks like your missing Modok as well...

Very nice collection there, Damnation. :cool:

And of course, I am envious. ;) :up:

Very, very impressive collection. Wish I could love a character enough to have collected that much stuff :up:

Unfortunately, there isn't much DP stuff out there :(

I have the greatest Hulk colectable that no one else has......and No I don't mean the Hulk Colossal Shave kit....though that rocks.

I have a small clock that is Hulks Torso surrounded by Broken Pavement and he is holding a bar and it goes out then there are wires running down holding up a stop light, the clock is on that, but at the press of a button the lights work flashing from green to yellow to red.

That`s not as cool as my Batman clock that prjects the time and a bat Signal onto the roof though.

I have that clock, its pretty much useless

yeah, i have it too. i picked it up at walmart several years ago for like...$2

i just bought this off ebay:
78bb_1.jpg
7c0e_1.jpg

its a 9 foot tall inflatable hulk!! ill post pics when i get it. cant wait! only two problems with it. 1) getting my wife to let me put it in the house, and 2) where the hell will i put it! im sure ill find a place for it

well...there's that risk...

and i have a solution...

put it on your roof.

yes, where i live, some one would steel it if it was outside. no, this must be with my other hulks. he has holes on him so it can be hung up, so im thinking ceiling maybe....

That Hulk is freaking Awesome

Very, very impressive collection. Wish I could love a character enough to have collected that much stuff :up:

Unfortunately, there isn't much DP stuff out there :(

Let's see......There is the ML (you can get two and put each head on display) there were a couple bowen busts (again masked and unmasked) there two different figs in the 90s and there is that awesome Bowen Statue....and A Marvel Studios 12 inch that might not have actually got released...also i'm sure there is a Heroclix of him.....and he was slated to be in Figure Factory wave 3.....so yeah, finishing up a DP collection should be easy peasy lemon squeezy

That Hulk is so friggin' cool. Too bad he doesn't come equipped with a self defense mechanism and lobs huge boulders at any would-be thieves.

That Hulk is freaking Awesome

Let's see......There is the ML (you can get two and put each head on display) there were a couple bowen busts (again masked and unmasked) there two different figs in the 90s and there is that awesome Bowen Statue....and A Marvel Studios 12 inch that might not have actually got released...also i'm sure there is a Heroclix of him.....and he was slated to be in Figure Factory wave 3.....so yeah, finishing up a DP collection should be easy peasy lemon squeezy

I'll just stick with one ML Deadpool. Getting two for seperate heads is a bit daft imo, considering how much they are. The two bowen busts are hell to find, and when you do, they go for insane prices.
Those old 90's DP's aren't much, and finding them in England? Eh.
Got the Heroclix version of him.

I'd just be wanting more stuff related to DP, too. Like Agent X, a UDON Taskmaster, etc. If there was a 12 inch, I'd properly orgasm :o

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"