my HULKTASTIC collection!!!

hmmm...after seeing thius image, i think i've bitten off more than i can chew. where the hell am i going to put this lol. he should arrive this week. my wifre is going to kill me.
incredible_hulk_adt_security_2.jpg

my collection grows! getting hard to find hulk stuff i dont have, or can afford.
shelf-1.jpg

I still remain thw only onw with the Hulk Clock in mmy collection....and the Hulk Colossal Shave kit

i mentioned that last time he brought it up too. oh well.

And I'm the only one with a Batman clock that when you press a button it projects a batsignal with the time onto the roof.....so there

actually my dad might own that.....
he's as into batman as i am the hulk. except most of his stuff isn't displayed.

Very impressive man :up::)

I love seeing peoples collections especially when they are character specific. They always seem to have the most interesting stuff.

Can't wait to see how you display the 9 foot inflate-a-Hulk lol

mate after seeing that image of the hulk, i have no idea! it wont fit in my house!! crap! i was going to hook it up to the ceiling, but i dont know if he will even fit up there. but ill try my hardest yo get him in here.

And I'm the only one with a Batman clock that when you press a button it projects a batsignal with the time onto the roof.....so there
Yeah, I have that Batman clock too. And I'm pretty sure I got the shave kit from a friend as a gag christmas gift a few years back somewhere ....

Dont have the clock though. :D

face it rough, your just not that special. btw you can have my brood queen head. pm or whatnot if you still want it

well its been a very hulky week for me. i recived from ebay the following:
hulkbig.jpg

this is a prototype hulk on a bike. silly? you bet! i wanted something different for my collection. and this is one of a kind. plus, as a bonus, im sure this is from the new line of hulk movie pruducts:
shelf004.jpg

and here is my grail! i have wanted this since 2003, and never thought id get one. to bad its this big, as my wife wont let me have him up. so im planing on storeing it till we move to a bigger house! even if its not on show, im still happy witht he fact that i have one!
hulkbig2.jpg

and for size reference, here is my fat ass next to him!
hulkbig1.jpg

and here is a custom world war hulk im in the middle of. i still have a long ways to go. im going for more of a comic acurate one this time.
shelf005.jpg

he is 9 feet tall! but the ceiling is 8 feet tall, so he is a bit squished lol! oh and he nearly killed me pumping it up! i only had a hand pump. and its hot as hell down here, so by the end, i was drenched with sweat and totally stuffed. but when i stood him up, it was well worth it!

Wow man that 9 foot hulk is amazing lol at least you got to put it up once :)

well its been a very hulky week for me. i recived from ebay the following:
hulkbig.jpg

I'm wondering about the slouched over (plastic?) hulk..what line is that from ? how much was it? etc....

Looks awesome :)

Wow man that 9 foot hulk is amazing lol at least you got to put it up once :)

I'm wondering about the slouched over (plastic?) hulk..what line is that from ? how much was it? etc....

Looks awesome :)
yeah i love 9 foot hulk! i couldnt tell you what line that hulk is from. i got it off ebay for around $50.

Damn Fine WWHUlk......Also love the giant Hulk....My Comic Shop has the Wolverine like that.....it's suspended from the roof.

Also I like that you got the Proto for that Hulk on Bike....Lame toy? sure....but one of a kind collectors piece? Hells yeah...also yeah, that has to be from the movie....most likely a Bump and Go thing....I have a Spidey one for the hell of it and it actually is pretty fun for a few minutes at a time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"