my HULKTASTIC collection!!!

ok i finished wwh. lmk what u all think.
shelf007.jpg

shelf009.jpg

shelf008.jpg

thats ridiculous....i cant belive how good that looks lol :D

very nice work man. where did you get that sword from?

also luvin that hulk t-shirt you have on lol

thats ridiculous....i cant belive how good that looks lol :D

very nice work man. where did you get that sword from?

also luvin that hulk t-shirt you have on lol
thanks for that! im very happy with him. the sword is from war hulk. i had one spare so thought wwh could pinch it. yeah it is a great t-shirt. my wife got it from the states for me for christmas! to bad the head on top of the shirt aint so great:woot:

all his leggings are real leather. so is the chest strap.

thanks for that! im very happy with him. the sword is from war hulk. i had one spare so thought wwh could pinch it. yeah it is a great t-shirt. my wife got it from the states for me for christmas! to bad the head on top of the shirt aint so great:woot:

hmmm war hulk....gonna have to look that one up, dont htink ive seen that fig. :woot:

hmmm war hulk....gonna have to look that one up, dont htink ive seen that fig. :woot:
yeah it was part of the hulk classics line from toy biz. ihe has the body hasbro used for planet hulk. great figure.

Got it from the States?

Where are you from?

im from australia mate! we always miss out on the good hulk stuff down here :bh:

i didnt think it was that far off... i mean woulda been kinda wierd if they painted his whole face white lol

is it that easy it tell lol. yeah i certainly love the hulk. i used to collect any figure that looked good, and was always had to put stuff in storeage when i got new stuff. or id get into something, like say full metal alchemist, go nuts and buy all the toys, and six months later be over the whole thing and the figures mean nothing. i have been a hulk nut since i was 3, and im 31 now. he is the only character that i have never, and will never loose interest in. i guess i should also ahow this as part of the collection too:
HULKmakduk.jpg

and any one from the incredible hulk forums, i think these pics will justify when i say im a hulk nut!!!

do you put some muscle on your body for that tatoo i have see a guy how a klingon tatoo but the guy look like a wuss he look ridiculus

do you put some muscle on your body for that tatoo i have see a guy how a klingon tatoo but the guy look like a wuss he look ridiculus
nah man, im just a fat bastard hehe

I kinda want a tatto of the Star Wars Bounty Hunter symbol on my arm....but I already messed up My left arm....and I kinda want a Roughneck pick on the right.

hmmm...actually it's a Mandalorian symbol and doesn't look nearly as cool as I remember....nevermind

200px-Mandskull.jpg

yeah i have some pics of world war hulk, but king hulk i guess is right as he was king of skarr (sp?).
hulk023.jpg

hulk024.jpg

Those look better than the actual figure they have out.

hey guys, i picked this up the other day for a fantastic price:
newhulk015-2.jpg

newhulk011-1.jpg

newhulk008-1.jpg

this was one hulk piece i never thought id own, and i am very happy to have it in my collection!

Oh man....yeah I remember that....that is awesome.....glad you found it for a good price......Man I do love that piece.....just not enough love for Hulk or Spidey to get it.....but Damn.

Congrats....and I love that you got it......that doesn't sound too gay does it?

If anyone here deserves it it's you and/or Green Scar.

Anyway....love it, congrats.

thanks man. i had to splurge on it. i got it for $450 australian. and ive seen it selling on ebay for$1200 usa. so i was happy with that price! now i have to save my ass off do i can go nuts on may 12th when all the hulk movie figures come out. ill be buying 3 of every firgure. one to open, one to leave in pack and one to paint. ill also be getting every piece of hulk merch that come out for this movie!! argh!!!! still 2 monthe till figures come, and 3 for movie! its killing me!!!!!

newhulk015-2.jpg

newhulk011-1.jpg

newhulk008-1.jpg

this was one hulk piece i never thought id own, and i am very happy to have it in my collection!

Yeah, that's a HULKTASTIC collection you got there. My hats off to ya brother:woot: I really like that new statue you got. How much did that one run you?? And your tat is a really great piece of art.

I have to know about that Hero Scape game, I've seen it in Wal-Mart, and was curious about picking it up. Have you messed around with it much? Is it worth picking up?? And one final question...How many Hulk shirts do you have?:huh:

newhulk015-2.jpg

newhulk011-1.jpg

newhulk008-1.jpg

:wow::wow::wow:

well...it's safe to say now that i have a well paying full time job, and that i've about reached the end of possible hulk figs to get...i'm definitely going to work on getting the piece.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"