My Mom Made It For Me: The Superman Suit Thread

Well, before today, have you ever looked at any of the GoTG uniforms & said to yourself or aloud, that would make a good Superman suit?
As a base, sure why not? Their suits looked great in Volume 3.

It's both sad and strange that a Cosplay version of the S&L costume looks more expensive David's costume.

0uTgBeI.jpeg

nhkEgPH.jpeg

It's both sad and strange that a Cosplay version of the S&L costume looks more expensive David's costume.

0uTgBeI.jpeg

nhkEgPH.jpeg
I like it! But a yellow buckle would make it perfect. Otherwise I like it, Picasso!

Might as well change the title because his mom definitely didn't make this suit unless it was Lara.

Might as well change the title because his mom definitely didn't make this suit unless it was Lara.

You know, you say that, but the more I look at it the more it reminds me a little bit of a motorcycle suit because of how sort of thick the material looks & how it sort of pinches at the shoulders.

It looks like Mystique's skin from the X-Men movies.

You know, you say that, but the more I look at it the more it reminds me a little bit of a motorcycle suit because of how sort of thick the material looks & how it sort of pinches at the shoulders.
Yeah but I think it's very clearly alien. I think it's a take on some sort of alien workplace suit or something. I really really don't think it's what an old lady from Kansas would make for her son, and none of the materials line up if that was the idea.

Yeah but I think it's very clearly alien. I think it's a take on some sort of alien workplace suit or something. I really really don't think it's what an old lady from Kansas would make for her son, and none of the materials line up if that was the idea.
Okay Mr. Lee Pace Is Batman Forever.

a8b601e9e19f9bf69fbc5c8334e32b0b.gif

I've been refraining from saying it, but all along this new suit's been reminding me of something a stunt daredevil might wear in the seventies.

0uTgBeI.jpeg

nhkEgPH.jpeg

Those creases and folds tho!

But just nah. This doesn't look very good or "more expensive" at all.

Yes! That's exactly it. It's like a motorcycle version of the cw suit.

saw this that someone made... lol

... does it help it at all in a different context?

saw this that someone made... lol

... does it help it at all in a different context?

Somewhat. For me, anyway.

I'll use the occasion to re-post my quick manip' here too... (far from perfect)
0p11.jpg

Like said in the main thread, the suit looking very MCU-esque is still a bummer, but I'm probably more on the fence with the awful background...

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kimcity
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"