The Superman Suit thread!

Cavill looks great! And it confirms we'll see him in the classic outfit! I was worried that if there was a black outfit it would be his costume for the whole film. :)

It's kinda cheesy and predictable but I want to see the JL getting their azzes handed to them, and at the last second, yup, we see superman return ;) and stomp a mudhole in steppenwolf's behind, then walk it dry.
Yep. If done right, it would bring down the house. A fist pumping moment.

The set photo of Henry hugging the kids is from BvS. Not JL.

Screen Rant makes it sound like that photo is from Jl. Another website gives you the impression that is what taken from BvS. Make of it what you will.

I hope it's from BvS because I want the suit to look a lil different.

BEej2Te.jpg

I think I see Venom. Look very closely.

:lmao:

I hope if he has the black suit, that it won't have a cape. It will remind me too much of superman prime...

I also hope that the S is silver and very prominent. I think the black suit in MoS had a silver S but I honestly couldn't tell.

Since they already did a black suit in MOS, they should have done the red and blue electric suits...

Since they already did a black suit in MOS, they should have done the red and blue electric suits...

I wouldn't mind seeing a variation of them as long as he isn't actually Electric Superman and is just normal superman wearing an Electric Superman-esque suit.

I hope if he has the black suit, that it won't have a cape. It will remind me too much of superman prime...

Well, considering that it's to be based on the black suit from the Reign of Supermen story arc, I think it's unlikely that we'll see a cape. At least that's my hope.

*smokes clove cigarrette*

I think we will only see the black suit when Superman is having visions/in that comma state like we will see what is in his mind etc, as they trying to bring him back (i know some of you bastahs hate those scenes, but we will get some) hell, I wont discount Crowe cameo this time, as a matter of fact I count on it.

It would tie that knot together for me.

His other father now cheering him on this time that whole ''they will follow you in the sun'' bs is now a reality in that moment.

yada yada, his score playing in the background, hnnngh moment tho.

*smokes clove cigarrette*

I think we will only see the black suit when Superman is having visions/in that comma state like we will see what is in his mind etc, as they trying to bring him back (i know some of you bastahs hate those scenes, but we will get some) hell, I wont discount Crowe cameo this time, as a matter of fact I count on it.

It would tie that knot together for me.

His other father now cheering him on this time that whole ''they will follow you in the sun'' bs is now a reality in that moment.

yada yada, his score playing in the background, hnnngh moment tho.

I would LOVE more Jor-el. Hopefully they find a way to bring him back.

You know it's time to work on the cape. I love it but from the back it's tad bit boring. If he's not fly it just drapes like a blanket. Wouldn't mind them put in some folds.

I want them to go back to the Man of Steel cape. The BvS's texture made it look heavier and thick and less regal to me. Whereas the MoS cape looked lite and velvet.
maxresdefault.jpg

man-of-steel-superman-wallpaper-2.jpg

The cape has and still is perfect. I think studios ans movie directors need to stop making pointless changes to super-hero costumes especially the ones that are perfect as is.

I want them to go back to the Man of Steel cape. The BvS's texture made it look heavier and thick and less regal to me. Whereas the MoS cape looked lite and velvet.
maxresdefault.jpg

man-of-steel-superman-wallpaper-2.jpg

Agreed, it looks like it's made of denim.

The cape has and still is perfect. I think studios ans movie directors need to stop making pointless changes to super-hero costumes especially the ones that are perfect as is.

I respectfully disagree. I always look forward to seeing the new suits on everyone in each movie. I get bored of seeing the same thing for too many movies in a row. Captain America is the perfect example for me. His suit evolves and fits the theme of the film. It looks like Batman's will follow that formula.
With that said, I like Batman and Superman's suits so far and I don't want them to stray too far from that. But give Supes the S on his cape and give it more volume on his shoulders. Give him an actual belt too.

I respectfully disagree. I always look forward to seeing the new suits on everyone in each movie. I get bored of seeing the same thing for too many movies in a row. Captain America is the perfect example for me. His suit evolves and fits the theme of the film. It looks like Batman's will follow that formula.
With that said, I like Batman and Superman's suits so far and I don't want them to stray too far from that. But give Supes the S on his cape and give it more volume on his shoulders. Give him an actual belt too.

It really annoys me because it makes no sense for supes to have a new suit.

I think we will see him in action in the black suit. why? because snyder loves the imagery from the comics.

I wouldn't be at all surprised if we see Steppenwolf getting the upper hand over the JL after a lengthy fight, and just when all seems lost, we get a scene similar to the one we saw in Superman II, where superman returns and takes on zod, non, and ursa, but in the black suit, a very dramatic, powerful, and uplifting scene.
It may not play out like that, but I expect something similar.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"