My Neighbours TOTALLY have a teenager alarm....

So, during the summer, I usually run about 4k a day... And every time I ran by this house which is about two down from me, I'd hear this HORRIBLE buzzing noise, very high pitched, to the point that I would actually have to put my hands over my ears and run faster. Sometimes I'd even hear it (briefly) when I drove by.

I began looking at their house to try to figure it out, and I saw this black device in their garden which a red button would light up whenever I would pass by.

I just read this article : http://www.therawfeed.com/2008/02/high-pitched-anti-teen-gadget-under.html

Turns out it's a device that spouts out a weird frequency that only people under 20 can hear. WHAT A BUNCH OF BASTARDS. (my neighbours) For putting it up. It's a middle class suburbia and Now i am probably going to egg their house this summer if It's up again, regardless of whether I can hear it still or not.
I want to get one of them, then get some earplugs, and so everytime I walk outside I will annoy my neighbors kids.

This is pretty hilarious.

No jag...they don't attract teenagers. They scare them away. You want the Dog Lips reverse model.

Just put out a tray of free, non-poisoned ice cream and I'll come :cwink:

No jag...they don't attract teenagers. They scare them away. You want the Dog Lips reverse model.

No. I like it's use as a teenager repellent. I wonder if I could get a version that would function like deer whistles on my car. :up:

jag

What can I say... Ice cream REALLY does it to me.

Hey, whatever floats your boat. :)

jag

Next time you run past the house, and know they're home collapse screaming in front of it "the noise dear god the noise". Might do something about that for you. :o

Next time you run past the house, and know they're home collapse screaming in front of it "the noise dear god the noise". Might do something about that for you. :o

If the people who put up the alarms are anything like me they'd videotape it while laughing their asses off and send it in to America's Funniest Home Videos. :up:

jag

Morg will get one, to alert him when a teen girl is in the vicinity.

If the people who put up the alarms are anything like me they'd videotape it while laughing their asses off and send it in to America's Funniest Home Videos. :up:

jag

Maybe he could get a cut of the winnings then....hmmm a plan perhaps to put in motion.

I honestly am going to go to their house in the dead of night and kick it down.

It'll be like Scanners, only different.

jag

Next morning:

"Aw look honey, which one is this?"

"Oh, that's that little young thing that used to run really fast past the house with her ears covered. I knew she'd try it someday"

Together, "Bwahahaahahahaaaa"

"Who's cleaning it up? One, two, three...NOT IT!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"