My Superheroes

Climperoonie

A God Named Sparkles?
Reaction score
I've made up quite a few heroes and villians, and I have a universe for them. All of them are Copyright though. These are a few of them:
Electron
Powers: Electricity generation and control, flight, super speed.
Starlighter
Powers: Super athletic, can send out beams of blinding light from his hands, flight.
Shadow master
Powers: Can become a shadow, can make shadow warriors, shadow generation.

I've made up quite a few heroes and villians, and I have a universe for them. All of them are Copyright though. These are a few of them:
Electron
Powers: Electricity generation and control, flight, super speed.
Starlighter
Powers: Super athletic, can send out beams of blinding light from his hands, flight.
Shadow master
Powers: Can become a shadow, can make shadow warriors, shadow generation.

No offense, but they sound generic and unoriginal. Shadowmaster - there are a million characters like that, obviously the Shaodw is the main one. Electron sounds like Electro. Starlighter sounds very much a typical superhero.

Okay...so you've got a few names and sets of powers to go with them. Any personalities there? Does one act in a certain way that off-sets the others? Are they connected with each other in some way? Is there an actual story in which these guys take part?

You've gotta give us some actual substance to your characters if you expect anyone to give this any more than a cursory glance.

No offense, but they sound generic and unoriginal. Shadowmaster - there are a million characters like that, obviously the Shaodw is the main one. Electron sounds like Electro. Starlighter sounds very much a typical superhero.

**Climperoonie quietly slinks into the background and disappears from the Hype forever**

Nah, I'm still here, whether you like it or not :cwink: :oldrazz: . Another hero:
Arachnid
Powers: Can become a spider, that can be any size.

Nah, I'm still here, whether you like it or not :cwink: :oldrazz: . Another hero:
Arachnid
Powers: Can become a spider, that can be any size.

So why not give us some more information? If you want us to really comment on what you've created then we need a little more detail in your character descriptions, besides some names and powers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"