The Dark Knight Name the Sequel

Frankly I think the name matters little as long as the movie is well advertised. Using The Dark Knight would be a nice change from the Batmans of the past - and if the movie IS well advertised you dont have to worry about people getting confused.

Katsuro said:
Batman <verbs> is going to get old really quick, so they should cut it out while they can. I really, really wish they would've just called Begins "Batman".

^Exactly:up:

Somebody said Batman Becomes. That didn't sound too bad. Oh, and I don't like Escalation either. I mean what...just.....whats with that?

could they go with one of the comics names like Dark knight, etc.

If they do put a title on it,they need to include the number 2 with it to end the confussion for most of the moviegoers.

Batman <begins> 2 : Enter the Joker

not sure if begins should be there. lol i think the tittle is pretty corny but meh

"Batman: Skeet, Skeet, Skeet all up on Selina Kyle's Face beeeyitches!!!"

some clever communication designer will come up with this:

BA2MAN

Seriously, though I think Batman II will do just fine; that will establish this series as definitive, and keep it classy with the "II" instead of a "2"; just makes it feel campy . . . . it worked for Spiderman, but this is a different franchise . . . .

I really like the suggestion of Batman Strikes Back; it feels like a part two title, w/o saying Batman Returns . . . . dam, that's because of Empire Strikes Back . . . . just realizing that . . .

Iglius said:
Somebody said Batman Becomes. That didn't sound too bad. Oh, and I don't like Escalation either. I mean what...just.....whats with that?

Batman Becomes!!?? I don't like it one bit . . . how bout just Batman: Comes (on Selina Kyle's face beeyitches!)?

DV8 said:
some clever communication designer will come up with this:

BA2MAN

If that happens, I will boycott the movie for 2.8 seconds.

Keyser Sushi said:
If that happens, I will boycott the movie for 2.8 seconds.

awww man . . . I really hope they don't do that! They won't . . . . :worried:

Batman: Joker's Playing Card

Intimidation Game

Quest to save Gotham from Mayhem

Batman: Evolution
Batman II: Batmen United
Batman: Last Laugh
Batman: Legends
Batman: Backlash
Batman: Revolution
Batman: Emanuelle in Space
Batman: Prep Time
Batman: Dark Knight
Batman Keeps on Truckin'
Batman Takes a lickin' and keeps on tickin'

Abaddon said:
Batman: Evolution
Batman II: Batmen United
Batman: Last Laugh
Batman: Legends
Batman: Backlash
Batman: Revolution
Batman: Emanuelle in Space
Batman: Prep Time
Batman: Dark Knight

LMAO

i-n-z-a-n-e said:
Batman <begins> 2 : Enter the Joker

not sure if begins should be there. lol i think the tittle is pretty corny but meh

For a split second there I mis-read it and thought it said -

Batman: Enter the Joker

(If that was the title, it's probably a different kind of movie entirely - and not one i'd particularly wanna see - ugh. ;) )

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"