Naming the Boobies

PyroChamber

Not lactose, it's milk!
Reaction score
This is going to sound really strange, but some women have claimed to have done this; so for ladies here, have you ever named your breasts?

I've never heard of that, though i have friends who name there penis, one of them has 'the little gereral' never asked why, never will.

*waits patiently for first replies* :hoboj:

I think somebody named mine once, but I don't remember. :csad:

I named my testes. James Westfall" and "Dr. Kenneth Noisewater".

I had a friend who had enormous double D's that she named Bert and Ernie. She had to have a breast reduction because she was having back problems and then we joked around and called them Ber and Er.

Why is LR the only chick who's posted in here... come on ladies, don't be afraid

*walks into thread*

*shakes head*

lol

*walks out of thread*

Why is LR the only chick who's posted in here... come on ladies, don't be afraid

I don't actually think its that common of a thing. Also, most chicks are pretty private about their titays, if you haven't noticed. :up:

The thread would be more relevent if it had been 'naming your trouser snake' or something, alot of guys do that.

Do a lot of guys call it a 'trouser snake'? Because in that case I'm disappointed in a lot of guys. :csad:

Do a lot of guys call it a 'trouser snake'? Because in that case I'm disappointed in a lot of guys. :csad:

No, its a general term over here, in certain gift shops you can buy a trouser snake bat, a mini baseball bat for a woman to use to bat away the trouser snake if its coming near her and she's not interested (in bed)

Well ever read this quote before?

"Is that a lightsaber or are you just happy to see me?" LMAO lols

*hums the star wars theme song*

No, its a general term over here, in certain gift shops you can buy a trouser snake bat, a mini baseball bat for a woman to use to bat away the trouser snake if its coming near her and she's not interested (in bed)

:lmao: :applaud

I don't think it's that normal of a thing either. I mean I never named my own boobies.... but had a boyfriend once name them.

I think guys are more apt to name their "trouser snake" than girls are to name their parts.

I named my trouser snake the "big dragon". It's big and shoots out fire.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"