Naming the Boobies

ha oh God, i named this all out of humor since I have the same name as their spokesperson.(sigh here it goes) [blackout]The 6 1/2 Inch Meatball Sub[/blackout]

lol :woot:

i am the proud owner of a wiener named Optimus Prime... more then meets the eye... :csad:

:huh: Bobbie naming?
You guys are so silly. :oldrazz:

I named a girl's boobilies candy and mandy.

I named mine Dog and Lips.

i took one of those online stupid "what are your boob's names? quiz and got 'bert and earnie' i prefer to call them biggy & smalls.

In answer to the question, I've never named them. :p

But they've been named by others several times, I've kinda lost track.

First, they were named lefty and righty, but weren't my left and right, they were switched. Then, like always, called the twins, but its been a while since anyone has ever referred to my boobies.

In answer to the question, I've never named them. :p

But they've been named by others several times, I've kinda lost track.

First, they were named lefty and righty, but weren't my left and right, they were switched. Then, like always, called the twins, but its been a while since anyone has ever referred to my boobies.
Batman and Robin.

yeah liking boobies is one thing but when a girl names them and starts talking to them...then yeah I'd feel turned off

*Sigh* I thought pics of boobs were going to be posted and we'd have to figure out whose were who. :(

had an old girlfriend who had names for them, (“Mary-Kate” right & “Ashley“ left, or just “the Twins“ sometimes she even called them “The Olsen’s“, not kidding)
it seemed kinda cute at first
but, when she actually started talking to them, or referring to them as the third person
it got alil wired

but, it wasn't until she gave mine......., the nick name of "uncle Jesse" (agian, not kidding)
that I finally called it quits with her

so, ever since, I'v always found boobie naming, to be a bit of a turn off
That's one of the most disturbing, yet hysterical, sequence of events I've read in a while. :funny:

You're very enthusiastic ...

i am?
icon11.gif

Yup. :) You keep saying, "yay, boobies," and making lightsaber noises. :D I call that, enthusiasm. :up:

Hi Andrew. :)
<------- I'm Casey.

You guys are messing up the boobie speak rotation. :cmad:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"