Need help...who to vote for today?

Malice

BMFH
Reaction score
I am in Texas...

As you most know, I am mostly conservative in nature...
But voting for McCain is pointless..

I am thinking of voting for Obama, for my simple hatred for Hillary...
What are your thoughts?

I support Obama, so vote Obama :woot:

Obama before Hillary.

Write in the Harry Ballzonya/Howie Feltersnatch ticket.

Fine. There'll be a movement in 2012 though. You could've been revolutionary.

Seriously? I might not vote if I were you, or I'd vote for Ron Paul if you want McCain to know you're not happy with him. You could vote for Obama to keep Hillary out, but I tried that with Bush in 2000 by voting for McCain and look where it got me...

Vote for Ron Paul. Seriously. :dry:

Vote for Mike Huckabee. A Vote for Huckabee is a Vote for the FairTax.

If you're going to vote for that Democratic primary vote for Clinton if you want the Democrats to lose in the general election. If you want them to win, vote for Obama.

Also Obama is more liberal than Clinton.

So with your mostly conservative nature, you should vote for Clinton and then see her lose in November to McCain.

DISCLAIMER: hippie_hunter hates Barack Obama with extreme prejudice and passion. Please take that into consideration when reading his words.

If you're going to vote for that Democratic primary vote for Clinton if you want the Democrats to lose in the general election. If you want them to win, vote for Obama.

So with your mostly conservative nature, you should vote for Clinton and then see her lose in November to McCain.

DISCLAIMER: hippie_hunter hates Barack Obama with extreme prejudice and passion. Please take that into consideration when reading his words.
Obama is more liberal than Clinton? That's like saying that maroon is different from crimson.

ThatsRacist.gif

:cwink:

But yeah, I in essence agree with H_H. Vote Clinton if you are a McCain supporter.

If you hate Hillary that much, do like plenty of other Texas Republicans and get rid of her now. Risking voting for Hillary just because she may be easier to beat in November may come back to haunt all you Republicans in November.

Says the Obama supporter. :cwink:

Says the Obama supporter. :cwink:

Well of course I'm not going to come out and tell him to support Clinton. :cwink:

But still, part of me almost wants to see Clinton get the nomination and win the presidency just to see the look on the faces of all those diehard conservatives that voted for her thinking she would be easy to win against in a general election. The whole "vote for Hillary because she has a better chance of losing in the general" mentality makes no sense to me, especially in Texas, where the Republicans are notorious for their hatred of the Clinton family.

Malice, vote Hillary.

Also - the Republican impact in the Texas Primary COULD be interesting, considering the likes of Rush Limbaugh and Co. are encouraging Republicans to go out and vote for Hillary.

Yes, he hates Hillary so he should vote for her. That makes a ton of sense. Like I said, I will laugh so hard if she gets elected because of all the die hard conservatives that voted for her in the primary. She may not have as good of a chance in a general election, but you guys are playing a hell of a game of Russian Roulette here.

Let me also rephrase it this way. For all those Republicans voting for Clinton because they think she will lose in November... what would be more potentially damaging to her career? Completely embarrassing her today, causing her to drop out, and probably never seek the Presidency again, or letting her win the nomination, giving her the opportunity to potentially win in November? Talk about shooting yourself in the foot.

Sorry, there is no way in hell I could EVER vote for Hillary.
She is close to pure evil

btw, this does sort of sum up my opinion on Texas Republicans. Not a chance in hell will any of them vote for Hillary.

So... did you end up voting Obama or McCain?

Still deciding...I am heading home in a few minutes...I have a school just outside my house...so once I get home...I can vote in minutes

Sorry, there is no way in hell I could EVER vote for Hillary.
She is close to pure evil

She IS evil - which is why she has no chance in the National Election.

Even if you don't vote FOR Hillary - make sure you don't vote FOR Obama.

And if you don't vote in the Democratic Primary - vote for Alan Keyes. He needs a vote.

Still deciding...I am heading home in a few minutes...I have a school just outside my house...so once I get home...I can vote in minutes

Sweet... if you end up voting on the Democrats' side will you be bothering with the caucus tonight? I know you are not a Democrat so I'm guessing no, but I'm really interested in hearing how that goes tonight.

She IS evil - which is why she has no chance in the National Election.

Even if you don't vote FOR Hillary - make sure you don't vote FOR Obama.

And if you don't vote in the Democratic Primary - vote for Alan Keyes. He needs a vote.

Never underestimate a Clinton. If she can manage to somehow win this primary despite the fact that she doesn't appear to have a chance in hell, she can probably win in November too.

Sweet... if you end up voting on the Democrats' side will you be bothering with the caucus tonight? I know you are not a Democrat so I'm guessing no, but I'm really interested in hearing how that goes tonight.

I will go for the Primary, then back for the caucus

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"