Age of Extinction New, brief Bay interview

Not to start up a Bay-fight, but that doesn't sound like something Bay would say. His whole career has been; "BOOM! POW!", and now he's like: "Don't go bigger, remember the heart and the magic!" Riigghhttt.

SS told him to say that. :o

I thought exactly the same thing when I read it.

Stephen Speilbergs words coming out of Michael Bay's mouth.

I want the Decepticons to shine in the sequel since they pretty much got screwed in the first one. The heck with "heart" think Empire Strikes Back Mr. Bay. Go to the Dark Side and this film will be even more awesome than the first!

I want the Decepticons to shine in the sequel since they pretty much got screwed in the first one. The heck with "heart" think Empire Strikes Back Mr. Bay. Go to the Dark Side and this film will be even more awesome than the first!

I agree. The 2nd movie should be like Empire Strikes Back, where Decepticons score a major victory against Autobots and set up the 3rd movie. A sequel with another "feel-good" ending like the first movie will not sit well with me.

They've decided to go into production without a script. Which is fine because they didn't have a script at all for the first one.

New Bay interview is up:

With the next Transformers I'm going to focus on the characters and their personalities, as well as cut back on any insane editing so you know what the hell is going on. I will also hire 117 continuity editors to make sure the movie is fool-proof. I think I will cut back on explosions and focus more on the heart and magic. This movie will be extremely deep.

Nah, I'm just ****ing with you all! BOOM! I'm going to have MORE explosions! Hell, I'm throwing away the middle 30 pages of the script and replacing them with "Shaky cam fight scene, explosions! Boom! BOOM!"

Nerds!

New Bay interview is up:

With the next Transformers I'm going to focus on the characters and their personalities, as well as cut back on any insane editing so you know what the hell is going on. I will also hire 117 continuity editors to make sure the movie is fool-proof. I think I will cut back on explosions and focus more on the heart and magic. This movie will be extremely deep.

Nah, I'm just ****ing with you all! BOOM! I'm going to have MORE explosions! Hell, I'm throwing away the middle 30 pages of the script and replacing them with "Shaky cam fight scene, explosions! Boom! BOOM!"

Nerds!

:csad:

Bay updated his news blog at MichealBay.com:

Happy New Year
12/31/2007 06:38 PM
I want to thank Nelson for running such a good site!

For the millions of viewers that logged on this year I want to thank you for the support. Transformers 2 will be coming soon. The new robots are really really unique and there are a lot of them this time.

I WANT EVERYONE TO HAVE A GREAT HAPPY HEALTHY NEW YEAR.

Your friend,

Michael

of course there will be new robots

because they made a summer blockbuster they made a huge profit. now they can do everything better.

superman .......looks like it wont happen.

Bay updated his news blog at MichealBay.com:

Happy New Year
12/31/2007 06:38 PM
I want to thank Nelson for running such a good site!

For the millions of viewers that logged on this year I want to thank you for the support. Transformers 2 will be coming soon. The new robots are really really unique and there are a lot of them this time.

I WANT EVERYONE TO HAVE A GREAT HAPPY HEALTHY NEW YEAR.

Your friend,

Michael

Geez he could have atleast said when pre-production will take place :csad:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"