The Dark Knight New Joker Picture In The LA Times

a van to pick him up to go to the bank

Best photo yet! Just love the look of it.

The bag and Heath's clothes really remind me of Heat.

This looks cinematic, this has got to be from the intro!

God I can't wait to see this!!! The new theater here is getting an IMAX auditorium installed and will be up next friday! I hope it will have TDK prologue. I remember last year for MI3, superman trailers were suppose to be attached but it was the theater's decision. Does anyone have a clue if it will be guaranteed?

I wanna see this ****ing proloque so bad!!!! It's TRUELY not fair that it's only beeing released in Imax theaters!:(... I can understand why, it's just irritating, it really is!.... anyway, if we get a KICK-ASS trailer this coming week, I wont mind!:)

Awesome!

Do you get a sense of how the Joker's emotion and outlook is? Does he seem really down and depressed but still funny in that insane forlorn way? Is he confident or awkward? Does he emanate fear? How did you feel watching him? Disturbed? Fearful?

I wrote this earlier but I rather just rewrite it. When I saw that scene, coupled with all the ones after it, it gave me the feeling as if The Joker is 10 steps ahead but in a way still goes about things one step at a time. Like the why so serious campaign, it makes me think like the joker is playful and a "joker" because he knows what to do, exactly how, but still wants to go off on a tangent here and there, as to say, hey why so serious about ****?

Throughout the scenes, hes not speaking, only nodding and then he speaks finally when he tells the thug about the bus driver. When he says that, he sounds mellow and jus crazy. Then when he says, Simply...makes you stranger, its as if hes a ****ing genious that hates all mankind, like heres something you can quote you prick, and then he leaves. This joker will be a mastermind that still goes about things in a spontaneous way imo

It's TRUELY not fair that it's only beeing released in Imax theaters!:(

Call me crazy, but maybe it has to do with the fact that it was filmed in IMAX format. :O

The answer is yes, Malcolm MacDowell would have made a kickass Joker.

This is after the goons break the window and zipline to the banks roof. That scene cuts into this one, where you see him just waiting there. He is waiting for the van to come pick him up. He gets in and the goon says "thats it? three guys"... Hes not looking at the ground...hes just crazy like that

And the audience doesn't see his face at any point? That sounds so cool, thanks a lot! Joker just waiting around in the street corner!

Wow, I think it just hit me. This movie is going to kick some major ass.

You don't see Jokers face or hear him talk for the first like 6 minutes of the 7 minute prologue. The only communication he makes are just nods

thats because people who have seen the trailer obsessivly like we have would have recognized it right away...although i knew it was him from the beggining of the prolouge description

I like how they show the mask´s eyes, gives a sort of creepy vibe to it.

While watching it after we cheered for the Joker, some guy behind me was saying oh thats not him.

You don't see Jokers face or hear him talk for the first like 6 minutes of the 7 minute prologue. The only communication he makes are just nods

Yeah he nods yes, does a lil tilt to the side like a dog questioning you, and looks hard at the goon when they talk about him. Hes on a mission the whole time so he never just goes ape****, keeps his cool and delivers the bus driver/stranger line, and goes off. Anyone can be the crazy Joker we know and love, but to be crazy and serious? F---kin A!

While watching it after we cheered for the Joker, some guy behind me was saying oh thats not him.

ha, why was he there?

anyways, its so strange to see gotham during the day...

I wanna see this ****ing proloque so bad!!!! It's TRUELY not fair that it's only beeing released in Imax theaters!:(... I can understand why, it's just irritating, it really is!.... anyway, if we get a KICK-ASS trailer this coming week, I wont mind!:)

You will see it. At least in July 2008. And probably before then. Basically, they won't put it online until they get all the cashola from putting it in front of I Am Legend. I, for one, have no desire to see IAL, but might go to my local IMAX on the 14th in order to see the prologue. This way, IMAX revenue goes up, and this technology that Nolan and WB are so excited might get a boost (Batman 3 enitirely in IMAX, anyone?). After the hoopla -- say, around the holidays -- I wouldn't be surprised if we saw the prologue hit the net -- officially. Cuz you KNOW that it's going to get leaked after the 14th anyway.

Actually no he freaked when the manager shot at him but he seemed so calm during it. Again the bus driver line was my favorite

when he takes off his mask is his face painted and does he have the scars yet?

Yeah hes full on joker. You see it way better when hes getting on the bus (because you can focus on it, imagine a 300ft heath, and trying to see the whole thing)

hot damn im so jealous of you CaptianClown

Yeah hes full on joker. You see it way better when hes getting on the bus (because you can focus on it, imagine a 300ft heath, and trying to see the whole thing)

haha good i cant wait im goin in a week!

actually youw ouldn't be so jealous after you realize the huge adventure I went through trying to get there. THen me tearing up my car for change to pay for parking. Then running ...oh man I was exhausted by the end of the day

Epic? Try and be more descriptive. I could see a slow tracking shot from behind, creating a sort of ominous feeling. Was it like that at all?

how is this back shot epic? i dont even get it. its not very exciting, i mean is he joker yet? cant see his face. to me it looks like hes still normal looking, pre makeup.

no, no, im pretty sure im still jealous

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"