The Dark Knight New Joker Picture Message (6/25)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think we missed a month of Notaro (note how little he's mentioned now, if at all), and moreso, static still has something. I've noticed people will just sit and wait until told what to do, very un-Jokerlike, isn't it? Then again, we're just goons :)

Static was clearly what was happening with the Steve/Romeo deaths. They even talked about how the person "smiled at the camera" in some of the peripheral things. I don't think there was anything else there to decipher- certainly people spent a lot of time trying to convince themselves there was though.

I hope there is something before next Tuesday though.

Hmmm... This caught my eye. I was on icanhascheezburger.com, lolcatting it up. Then, on the side with the ads, there was this:

Untitled.jpg

There was nothing about it. Just there... Is this one of the pictures from before????

uh, CFB says something EPIC is doing down on JULY 8th...even when you go to the site there is a countdown to what ever is going to happen on that day!!!

CFB shouldn't distract too much from whatever the Joker is up to... there still hasn't been a "reward" for this one, and CFB overshadowing it might even be intentional. Joker's killings totally threw Gordon off whatever Maroni's men were up to. While CFB is making a loud entrance, who knows what could be going down with the real criminals. tick tock tick tock eh?

Hmmm... This caught my eye. I was on icanhascheezburger.com, lolcatting it up. Then, on the side with the ads, there was this:

Untitled.jpg

There was nothing about it. Just there... Is this one of the pictures from before????

Yeah, looks like one of the Joker pieces from the ercent game. Dunno why it would be over in LolCat land though. :huh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"