New Origin = Opposite of Donner's

well maybe hamm could still be another character like jor-el/perry white/ or even lex(he was pretty cool in that parody video).

Jon Hamm as Lex Luthor would not be bad.

He's getting up there in age so he'll probably more suited for the villain rather than hero by the time the next Supes movie is made.

Wait, Fresh Prince is banned?

So i was just reading over in other section of Hype that there looks to be yet another reboot/origin story for superman coming soon in the comics. This time by writer JMS. Boy oh boy what number reboot will this one be lol.

So i was just reading over in other section of Hype that there looks to be yet another reboot/origin story for superman coming soon in the comics. This time by writer JMS. Boy oh boy what number reboot will this one be lol.

Does he come from another planet that's about to explode this time? :woot:

In J J Ambrams treatment I think. Krypton didn't explode and Lex was a CIA agent that was... Kryptonian as well.
Oh yes, i had forgotten about that. Its been a while since i read that.

In J J Ambrams treatment I think. Krypton didn't explode and Lex was a CIA agent that was... Kryptonian as well.
Once again that was only in the first draft. By the thrid draft you were looking at a movie along the lines of Birthright with just more action. IMO he did do a great job with Superman once he moved past the first draft. Showtime can even confirm this however as Showtime has told me many times in the past the first draft should have never happened in the first place.

oh totally the crazy stuff was just in the first draft which most of the fandom that knows of it hate it. But yea from what we know later drafts started to get things in the more right places.

oh totally the crazy stuff was just in the first draft which most of the fandom that knows of it hate it. But yea from what we know later drafts started to get things in the more right places.
correct the later drafts had Krypton blowing up, Lexcorp, and a few other things that would have made it a great epic movie. What the later drafts were like was more like Star Trek as far as the action and story goes but still staying true to Superman and Lex. It would have been a great movie.

Much like when people look at SR. Superman Returns IMO is probably the best comic book movie you will see to date and if Singer ever went back and added in all the deleted material that really help tell the story of the movie I think a lot of opinions on that movie would have changed expect those looking for nothing but action. Which is why I say read the shooting script for that movie to see what was shot and how it impacted the movie and story.

who knows how the film would have turned out if singer left everything in and all that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"