The Official Choose A Director Thread

he obvious likes the practical part of hes movies and obvious Nolan watched TF 2 because it was filmed with the Imax cameras.

if Physter would have more brain cells he could figure out that maybe he watched TF2 because he wanted to see how intense action the imax cameras could survive. since he needs to have bigger action for B3 Tf 2 was a good study.

Pfyster is good at hes work. but he needs to learn to talk in interviews becaus he comes across like he is full of himself. and he needs to learn to look at every movie as homework.

Ah, so that's the connection. :cwink:

the ''obvious'' part was not for you.

it was for Pfyster. acting like he doesnt undertand why Nolan is watching Bay movies.

Nolan may have power in hollywood but i think it still pales in comparison to what Spielberg has. And if Spielberg can't prevent decepticon testicles dangling in front of the audience, what chance do you think Nolan has of keeping Bay in check :oldrazz:

Bay is good at the movies he is making and he isn't going to change his style for anyone else.

I don't mind Bay doing Superman at all. He does action and huge spectacle well. We might actually get to see Superman really kick some butt.

I'm going to go with Doug Liman, him along with Nolan "Godfathering" could make for an excellent combination IMO

I would love to see Doug Liman go back to making good movies. I know he's got the talent. And I agree, with Nolan "Godfathering," I could see it being a good fit. :up:

please, just make sure Wally Pfister is doing the cinematography on the new Superman movie. He is the ultimate best at bringing the visuals on screen. Imagine Superman's visuals with Nolan and Pfister, it would be stunning.

Yeah, I seriously hope Nolan will bless this production even further by "lending" out his main-crew to do this.

please, just make sure Wally Pfister is doing the cinematography on the new Superman movie. He is the ultimate best at bringing the visuals on screen. Imagine Superman's visuals with Nolan and Pfister, it would be stunning.

I doubt that he is the best at bringing visuals on screen. There are many other equilly good cinematographers . Bill Pope , Bruno Delbonnel just to name a few.
Plus considering Wally's anti-3d position would he want to work on a superman movie when he knows that the movie will be a 3d movie .

And finally it still is a question of when Superman is going to be filmed. If Wally would consider working on Superman , his schedule could conflict with Batman 3. Right now the sites are reporting that Batman 3 will start filming in April 2011. It is possible for Superman to start shooting after Batman 3 wraps filming which would give Wally the oppurtinity to work on the Superman but Superman is a far complexer movie in terms of VFX and will definately take a longer time in post. I think that WB would opt to shoot both Superman and Batman at the same time.

I would love to see Doug Liman go back to making good movies. I know he's got the talent. And I agree, with Nolan "Godfathering," I could see it being a good fit. :up:

Yeah I thought they'd make a good team. Liman could IMO make a decent to good Superman movie on his own, but with Lord Nolan keeping na eye on things it could be great

he obvious likes the practical part of hes movies and obvious Nolan watched TF 2 because it was filmed with the Imax cameras.

if Physter would have more brain cells he could figure out that maybe he watched TF2 because he wanted to see how intense action the imax cameras could survive. since he needs to have bigger action for B3 Tf 2 was a good study.

Pfyster is good at hes work. but he needs to learn to talk in interviews becaus he comes across like he is full of himself. and he needs to learn to look at every movie as homework.

I R O N Y :awesome:

I don't know. I've heard CBM is usually full of shet, so who knows.

It's run like imdb isn't it? I mean just anyone can contribute articles.

They have been able to back up their Green Lantern claims with acual pieces of concept art .
btw the Superman article aint there anymore

I seem to recall McTiegue being rumored a couple of months ago?

I seem to recall McTiegue being rumored a couple of months ago?

http://www.iesb.net/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=8358:dc-characters-picking-up
During the ****-show that followed "Superman Returns" the Wachowskis were in very serious talks with WB to bring Superman back in some capacity. The studio wanted them to direct but the duo only wanted to write and produce a new film and give the camera to James McTeigue. The studio said direct or no deal, so the Wachowskis took their "Speed Racer" Blu-Ray and went home. Well, not all the way home, they still have their helty multi-million dollar first look deal with WB and offices on the lot.

Ninja Assassin was pretty lame while 'V' was good. It's hard to read him as a director.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
osayi
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"