New Posters = Awsome

Weadazoid

Sidekick
Reaction score
The Thor/ Loki face off style is AWSOME...

also lol....remember when some of us were worried about the lack of helmet.... now that's....

funny.

I agree, the posters just keep getting better and better:thor:.

Last edited:
Personally I want Lightning in them. I added a bolt of lightning to one in the manip threads, and made the logo bigger.

The posters is awesome but they do remind me a bit of the latest poster for Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2.

I think the final Thor poster is definatley going to have some lightning in it, hell I wouldn't mind if they use the IMAX poster as Thor's final theatrical poster (I'd like it as a matter of fact).

I just simply love that Imax poster

As I wrote before, they look like they are about to kiss each other, but probably that's just me...I get that certain Spock/Kirk vibe from this banner

There's several movie posters with the hero and main villain facing off, there's nothing new under the sun.

Yes, were the heck is the poster with Thor and thunder and lightning? There's only rain or snow on that one cool poster they released.

There's several movie posters with the hero and main villain facing off, there's nothing new under the sun.

I like them and yes I know they are not that new

but the Helmet...was my big LOL

I like them and yes I know they are not that new

but the Helmet...was my big LOL

I like them as well, I was only responding to the complaints that his poster looks like the ones from Transformers and Deathly Hallows.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"