The Dark Knight Will there be more action then there was in BB?

Action sequences are cool and all but while some of you are going to see this film to watch things get blown up, I'm going to see this film because I want a kick-ass story, explosions or not.

Everyone else on this board knows the answer to those questions about as much as you do. And no one really will ever know until we see some stand alone action footage or bits from trailers that would at least give everyone an idea of what to expect. Before that, it is just unnecessarily getting ahead of ourselves indulging in meaningless speculation based on thin air. So you can quit asking dumb questions now.

Unless you've got actual numbers or any kind of statistic to back that up with, I'd advise you to refrain from making ******ed statements like that.

It's amazing the intelligence level that some people use when trying to get their point across, or in this case the lack of intelligence. It's also ironic that someone would say someone else used a ******ed statement when it appears equally in bad taste to call someone ******ed in the first place because of said statment. How sad is this world when someone can't praise or complain about their interests without someone ruining it by being out of place, mean, unthoughtful, and down right rude. All this behavior does is make the individual believe that they were right in the first place because your response comes as something less than adequate. Here's an idea, let's talk about Batman related things without finding the need to act like a child.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"