Avenger
Reaction score
sc1.jpg

sc2.jpg

sc3.jpg

sc4.jpg

sc5.jpg

sc6.jpg

that look great but some look too good while some look achievable on 360. only 2 and 3 look gameplay

sc4.jpg

Already played this level on Spilnter Cell: Essentials. Awesome bit :up:

HUGE SPOILER FOR DOUBLE AGENT AND ESSENTIALS!:

Yes, that is none other than Lambert Fisher's aiming at... and yes you kill him.

You're right. It's quite spanky.

Ubisoft are the masters of releasing fake screenshots.

i remember the new matrix game stills looking similar to this....

Zenien said:

:rolleyes:

THEY DON'T EVEN LOOK THAT GOOD, 'Z'......IF YOU'RE GONNA "FAKE" SOMETHING, YOU'D LIKELY GO ALL OUT (YOU KNOW.........LIKE 'KILLZONE 2' ;) )

THWIP* said:

THEY DON'T EVEN LOOK THAT GOOD, 'Z'......IF YOU'RE GONNA "FAKE" SOMETHING, YOU'D LIKELY GO ALL OUT (YOU KNOW.........LIKE 'KILLZONE 2' ;) )

PWNT!

But I think that they look fantastic.

Electro , when I played that bit on essentials I was like ''NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO'' :( :( :(

But the prison level was pretty sweet too.

I cannot wait for this...there is one level where Sam can hide under a layer of ice, and when his prey gets close, he launches from beneath the thin layer to take them by surprise.

Horrorfan said:
PWNT!

But I think that they look fantastic.

Electro , when I played that bit on essentials I was like ''NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO'' :( :( :(

But the prison level was pretty sweet too.

I cannot wait for this...there is one level where Sam can hide under a layer of ice, and when his prey gets close, he launches from beneath the thin layer to take them by surprise.

Yeah, really surprised me.

I was like "Woah... he did it... woah I did it!" senstational :up:

Electro UK said:
Yeah, really surprised me.

I was like "Woah... he did it... woah I did it!" senstational :up:
[/quote]

Yeah I know....I was looking for some way outof it, but no :(

It's the first time I ever really felt guilty about killing a character in a game....

That is possibly the biggest contribution to this thread....:o

Get on AIM more you sludgey cootercup

Axid said:
That is possibly the biggest contribution to this thread....:o

Get on AIM more you sludgey cootercup
I'm sorry but live has been busy lately. :up:

THWIP* said:

No Ubisoft is the master of faked screens. Case and point, Blim Blim confirms a few of those, are artwork touched up, and the screens they do release take liberal photoshoping to a level beyond just the standard AA.

Do you have hard evidence or are you pulling a TSOG?

Just Blim Blim and common logic. Anyone who says every shot released there is an actual screenshot is fooling themselves. Doubly so if they believe they aren't touched up. THis is UBISOFT.

Zenien said:
Just Blim Blim and common logic. Anyone who says every shot released there is an actual screenshot is fooling themselves. Doubly so if they believe they aren't touched up. THis is UBISOFT.

So Ironic from a sony fanboy :o

Zenien said:
I'd say Sony steals it for trying to pass up "CGI" for "This is totally in engine, being rendered real-time on dev kits."

Killzone, The Getaway, etc etc

Zenien said:

I'm confused. I thought that was Sony, when they claimed everything was playable. You know, like EVERY game every shown.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vortep88
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"