New Super Mario Bros.

From everyone I hear it's You'll feel stupid buying it, and it's easy...but its extremely awesome.

It's a little weird when a guy buys it... some stupid clerks will give you weird looks, but the game is sweet! It's Peach on PMS! I never thought that PMS would be this fun...

The game rules. This is classic Mario action:fun side scrolling, blocks and pipes, and acid induced powerups.:up: :up: :up:

You've unlocked every world, level, cannon, pipe, gotten all star coins, and have 99 lives?

I'll be picking it up along with a DS Lite. Looking forward to MegaMan ZX as well.

Spidey-Bat said:
You've unlocked every world, level, cannon, pipe, gotten all star coins, and have 99 lives?

No. I have just beaten the main quest, and don't worry I'm not bashing it, I knew I'd beat it fast if I rushed through it, but I couldn't help my self. :(

Spidey-Bat said:

Yup, and it makes me sad. I wanted more old school Mario goodness, looks like I'll have to wait for the sequal. (Hopefully they'll make a sequal.)

With the way this game has sold they would be stupid not to.

This game is the fastest selling DS game ever. Nintendo would have be blind, dumb, and deaf to not make a sequel. Though they'll need a title; 'New New Super Mario Bros.' sounds dumb.

Picked this game up today and I am in love. I just finished off world 1, but I've gotten all the star coins and I'm working on fininding anything else I missed.

Spidey-Bat said:
This game is the fastest selling DS game ever. Nintendo would have be blind, dumb, and deaf to not make a sequel. Though they'll need a title; 'New New Super Mario Bros.' sounds dumb.

Newer Super Mario Bros.
Newest Super Mario Bros.
Newester Super Mario Bros.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"