Superman Returns New trailer coming soon?

Showtime029 said:
When did Mike say we were getting an international trailer?

hunter rider asked him and Mike said that there would be 2nd trailer.

bosef982 said:
The International Trailer was already cut. It was filed with FX that weren't ready for the US based one. It was finished oh...actually about this week. My source says it will "blow our minds" if we thought we saw anything in the US domestic one.

So, perhaps not this week, but if I go by what this guy says, we're looking at anywhere from the 16th to the 21st about. Can't give specifics. But like I said, it's been cut already, the FXs were just being worked on.

Superman's an international icon, it's only reasonable that his international trailer be just as big.

So we will get it attached to The Da Vinci Code, if you are right.

Zorex_519 said:
sounds about right.
and yeah, from what I've seen, international trailers have tended to be better than domestic. and I also agree that I hope we see more about the story other than just "You're back." I mean, we know what's up, but I'd like to see the story accurately represented in the trailer.

16th-21st...sounds good :up:
dude they just show more footage. they show more action. and if you think that more action means better than wooooooow.
wooooooow. so more action in a trailer makes the traielr better right?

p.s. i just hope that they will take some time to make the music in the trailer better, because this main theme in this trialer was just poor mixed.

Probably the second trailer is a key part of the marketing strategy...probably it will show new unespected elements of the plot...

i really hoped that we as fans would only get this. it would be so ''cool''.
imagine going in the theater knowing............nothing.

p.s. now i remembered about the tv-spots. well i am done with the SR footage.
next stop.............theater in july.

dark_b said:
dude they just show more footage. they show more action. and if you think that more action means better than wooooooow.
wooooooow. so more action in a trailer makes the traielr better right?

All right Mr. dark_b

Harry Potter & The Goblet Of Fire - Domestic Teaser
http://pdl.warnerbros.com/harrypotter/us/med/goblet/teaser/teaser_hi.mov

Harry Potter & The Goblet Of Fire - International Teaser
http://pdl.warnerbros.com/harrypotter/uk/med/trailer/93ke89_hp4_goblet_trlf2_qt_500.mov

Watch & compare each. You tell me which is better

bosef982 said:
The International Trailer was already cut. It was filed with FX that weren't ready for the US based one. It was finished oh...actually about this week. My source says it will "blow our minds" if we thought we saw anything in the US domestic one.

So, perhaps not this week, but if I go by what this guy says, we're looking at anywhere from the 16th to the 21st about. Can't give specifics. But like I said, it's been cut already, the FXs were just being worked on.

Superman's an international icon, it's only reasonable that his international trailer be just as big.

The question is if it will be released Online or not

International trailers are usually more cohesive than the american market nes... I hope that makes sence.

Mentok said:
International trailers are usually more cohesive than the american market nes... I hope that makes sence.

Just compare the Harry Potter Teasers I posted man :o

I want to see superman talking more cause in the first trailer he said little.

dark_b said:
because it showed more if the movie.

I think because it was better Edited & as you said much faster paced. It was also in my opinion Edited a whole lot better. But hey you think what you think & I will think what I think

Dnsk said:
I think because it was better Edited & as you said much faster paced. It was also in my opinion Edited a whole lot better. But hey you think what you think & I will think what I think
it was MADE a lot better :up:.
so i agree with that. but i think that the harry potter fans like the international trailer only better because it showed more of the movie.

i could be wrong.

dark_b said:
but i think that the harry potter fans like the international trailer only better because it showed more of the movie.

i could be wrong.

Or maybe because it was a much better Trailer altogether :confused: I am looking forward to seeing how the International Trailer is different & WB better put it Online

Dnsk said:
International Trailers are usually better then Domestics
I remember the international trailer for spidey 2, which wasn't half as cool as the domestick, mainly because they had just shortened it down with like 30 seconds. NOTHING new was added, only taking away, and that sucked, when seeing it in theaters.. the same with the spidey 1 trailer... soon after it got an international trailer (with some additional footage) however it wasn't near as effectful as the domestic one... I sure hope that the second superman trailer IS though (if we indeed does get one!?)

Dnsk said:
Just compare the Harry Potter Teasers I posted man :o

Because Harry Potter movies always makes more in overseas and always are more popular than in USA.

If we get 2nd domestic trailer, than I will say that WB sucked in marketing of SR, why?

Because it would be more logical if they realesed 1st trailer in March and only then 2nd in May.

So that is why I think we will get international trailer.

Naite22 said:
I remember the international trailer for spidey 2, which wasn't half as cool as the domestick, mainly because they had just shortened it down with like 30 seconds. NOTHING new was added, only taking away, and that sucked, when seeing it in theaters.. the same with the spidey 1 trailer... soon after it got an international trailer (with some additional footage) however it wasn't near as effectful as the domestic one... I sure hope that the second superman trailer IS though (if we indeed does get one!?)
spidey 2 was having an international trailer? :confused:

than please give me a link.

thanks.

I've watched the trailer a lot! and it never gets old. Although it is more than enough to hold me until June 30th (thank God I got a ticket for NY) I wouldnt mind a new trailer.
If they do release this, wich you guys said they will, I hope they include the elevator scene from the showest trailer or just a shirt-rip.

I can wait for the next trailer, the one we got now is just awesome.

I hope the second trailer, tells what exactly is going on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"