Superman Returns New Trailer with X-MEn 3

Originally Posted by hunter rider
Can't wait to see the bullet/eye shot:up:

Showtime029 said:
Looks like my theory was correct about the smirk in the Tv Spot, it was just after the eye shot. :eek:

Which must be why Supes open his eyes when he did the "smirk" look. He might have look down at the bullets on the ground after it hit him in the eyes. Can't wait to see it too!! :) :up:

Nightwing1977 said:
Originally Posted by hunter rider
Can't wait to see the bullet/eye shot:up:

Which must be why Supes open his eyes when he did the "smirk" look. He might have look down at the bullets on the ground after it hit him in the eyes. Can't wait to see it too!! :) :up:

It looks like 2nd full trailer will be much better than 1st trailer and teaser together :up:

As I have said before I just hope the editing is better & they use the Music good this time

Strgts said:
As I have said before I just hope the editing is better & they use the Music good this time

Hope so. But I liked the editing of previous trailer.

ROBOCOP CPU001 said:
I hope the music we hear is john ottmans.

I hope so too. I've heard enough of the old theme, I want to see how his sounds.

Do we know how far along Ottman is? Since he's both the main editor and the composer, I wouldn't be sure of how much of the film he's scored.

I´m glad to hear there are more flying shots and plane rescue shots, the eyeball one looks to be the one that will finally get average moviegoers crazy to see this.

^Exactly. Can't wait to see this new trailer.........

Neo: So what are you saying? That I can dodge bullets?

Morpheus: No Neo. I'm saying that when the time comes, you won't have to.

:D

This is great news and a great move by WB, too. A lot of people will go to see XMTLS. Thanks for the heads-up, Aiden. :up:

The new trailer will with out doubt be cooler than the already existing theatrical trailer, seeing how this one is just an updated version of the one we already have.. with just a few more new shots, plus dialouqe.. it'll be good.

Once again..i bet it isn't shown at my theater.. hope its online soon.

Naite22 said:
It better look badass, and NOT Matrix-style!:down

Of course it's going to look somewhat like the Matrix. What'd you expect? What was the Matrix? Bullet slowing down. It'll be a bullet, cutting through the air with some sort of wake, hitting his eye.

I don't know how they can NOT make that look Matrix-y. But it fits the context of Superman and the story they're telling so i have no real problem with it.

bosef982 said:
Of course it's going to look somewhat like the Matrix. What'd you expect? What was the Matrix? Bullet slowing down. It'll be a bullet, cutting through the air with some sort of wake, hitting his eye.

I don't know how they can NOT make that look Matrix-y. But it fits the context of Superman and the story they're telling so i have no real problem with it.
Exactly,just b/c a bunch of lame wannabes oversaturated the market with the technique doesn't make the original less cool or less correct for Superman

I think he meant that the slug flattens, like in something like T2 where John is pushing all of the slugs out of the T-800's jacket and they're all flat.

bosef982 said:

well for starters, they could DROP that wavery thing following the bullet as it moves forwards. and they should keep it point blank, and not seen from a far, and than just as the bullet fires, everything slows down, and we zoom in on the bullet over to the eye, and than see it crack... that's MATRIX-STYLE and it sucks!

If you're doing a bullet in slo-mo, then you need to have the air-tracers, because if you actually watch a bullet fly on a high speed camera, it does cut through the air.

Evelisse said:
Neo: So what are you saying? That I can dodge bullets?

Morpheus: No Neo. I'm saying that when the time comes, you won't have to.

:D

Always loved that cheesy line :up:

Naite22 said:
well for starters, they could DROP that wavery thing following the bullet as it moves forwards. and they should keep it point blank, and not seen from a far, and than just as the bullet fires, everything slows down, and we zoom in on the bullet over to the eye, and than see it crack... that's MATRIX-STYLE and it sucks!
IYO

ToddIsDead said:
If you're doing a bullet in slo-mo, then you need to have the air-tracers, because if you actually watch a bullet fly on a high speed camera, it does cut through the air.

Thank you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"