New transformers interview with Michael bay and animatic descriptions

J Alba's Lover said:
apparently a lot of people do. you better keep your words sweet cause july 2007 you might have to eat them.

now you go wank off more to your stupid car things for all i care.
J Alba's Lover said:
whatever *****e. don't come crying to me when your beloved transformers eats it at the box-office. Sin City will always be better than that dumb movie of yours.

Ahem...:o Excuse me? JAL read the below please:

Trolling is considered...posting in an established thread or forum for the expressed purpose of ticking off as many people as possible that would normally be reading that thread or forum.
http://www.superherohype.com/forums/faq.php?faq=new_faq_item#faq_new_faq_item_trolling

Apparently you have lost your rabid mind.

Perhaps you should take a few days off to go find it.

This film sounds promising - A Michael Bay film with Steven Spielberg watching has definite potential.

Japanese-movie-poster-transformers.jpg

Anybody remember this poster?

This early in the game, I think Transformers could still be a good movie, just not as great as it could have been.

I'm looking forward to this. It sounds like Bay and Co. are putting alot into it. I'm still cautious, but I hope they nail it.

The whole concept of Transformers is stupid, IMO, and I, too, think this film will suck considering Shia Lebeouf is the lead.

Mister J said:
I'm looking forward to this. It sounds like Bay and Co. are putting alot into it. I'm still cautious, but I hope they nail it.

^Me 2:up:

Gamma Ray said:
The whole concept of Transformers is stupid, IMO, and I, too, think this film will suck considering Shia Lebeouf is the lead.

holy **** you don't like something!?

I hate Shia Leboof too but he wasn't so bad in holes and maybe he won't be so annoying as the kid character they always put in these transformers shows. At least we'll see cybertron and the hand coming out he ice sounds so cool. Yipee! I hope a Beast Wars movie comes after they finish with transformers too.

Gamma Ray said:
then feel free not to come in here

Lebeouf is not the lead. Gigantic ass-kicking transforming robots are.

I wonder what the teaser will be attached to on July 4th

Whatever else may happen with this the action certainly sounds awesome,and that hand scene int he Antarctic is a great sounding visual

i'm drooling...i want to see some designs dammit!

J Alba's Lover said:
now what the hell you guys saying? she's a giant robot.
Well, she may not in fact be a robot, but her acting surely leads one to believe so.

personally i want to see this film do well, just so studios will try other 80's toons and we can get a new he-man film. a thundercats one would be nice but looking at how WB have handled the dvds there isnt much hope

hunter rider said:
I wonder what the teaser will be attached to on July 4th

Whatever else may happen with this the action certainly sounds awesome,and that hand scene int he Antarctic is a great sounding visual

The biggest film coming out aroudn that time is that Pirate movie...

Dr. Fate said:
Japanese-movie-poster-transformers.jpg

Anybody remember this poster?

I'd like that poster better if they didn't have that jackass Rodimus Prime on there. :mad:

This actually sounds like it's shaping up pretty good. Although I really don't like the idea of seeing Optimus's mouth.

skorponok said:
The biggest film coming out aroudn that time is that Pirate movie...
You mean Cutthroat Island 2: Julia's Botox is Wearing Off?

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Francuz231
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"