Next

Minority report wasnt 100% The book. and i have never read Do andriods dream of electric sheep (shameful or what) so i cant comment on that film ;) Blade runner does rock tho :up:

But films like Paycheck boo on them

You know, not all great adaptations must be 100% the book, then it wouoldn't sureprise or even show something new for everyone. BR is masterpiece.

I see Next being another Paycheck, though it looks intersting.

Weird...for some reason this thread didn't pop-up when I did a search.

Anyway...saw the movie over the weekend...and you know what? I loved it. Had a blast the entire film. I thought the pacing was spot on, the acting and chemistry as well. Some great action scenes and smart, witty humor. (who never didn't laugh at the "fight" scene in the diner has NO sense of humor...I laughed hard)

8/10 (I would have given it a 9/10 but they didn't show the actual recovery of the bomb)

Also...I know some people will hate me for this...but I LOVE a good franchise. And I'd really like to see a 2nd or 3rd film as long as it was just as well written...there's a lot more they could do with the character and his abilities.

I saw this back in theaters since it was open captioned and my dad wanted to go, but for god-sakes I've already forgotten most of it :( However I remember it being entertaining in that typical action movie sort of way...

Well, I just saw the movie featuring Nicolas Cage and Jessica Biel based on Philip K. Dick work. Was wondering if there was a sequel or people would like to discuss the movie? I thought it was pretty sweet.

I didn't like the movie at all but Biel was so nice in it.

Most movies I give a chance to, even the ones that I know will suck, i.e. Transformers, FF2, etc. But this one I can't even bring myself to add to my Netflix queue.

Most movies I give a chance to, even the ones that I know will suck, i.e. Transformers, FF2, etc. But this one I can't even bring myself to add to my Netflix queue.

Im like you i give them all a chance normaly the ****ty ones i leave until they come out to rent on dvd!

I saw this a few weeks ago, was alright i supose some cool effects but the story was weak as hell with an odd ending (hate those types of endings it had)

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"