Nicole City

Chapter Four

Friend of a friend
who becomes a friend.?

I finish telling Johnny everything, he’s in a state of shock, he would’ve done this 2 or 3 years ago but now he’s changed a whole new man…….I think.

“Seems like you’re goanna need some fire power, huh?”

I nod, Johnny’s thought clears,

“I know a guy who might be able to help.” “Who?” I ask

“Well he’s a good friend of mine.” “WHO!?”

“Guy named Carlos, Carlos Mercado,” “How will he be able to help us?”

Johnny is silent for a moment but breaks it himself.

“He’s mercenary.” I’m in a small state of disbelief

“How do you know him?”, “Back when I was a full time member of the Nitros, I worked a lot with him, he wanted the money I wanted my respect. But I haven’t seen him like over a year.”

I think to myself for a moment, I can’t necessarily blame Johnny, I killed 10 men in cold blood on that pier. I can’t talk, I look out the window, I know I can’t let Sandy’s death go without justice, Johnny, Zano, The Nitro’s there my only way out.

“Where does he live?” I ask

“Near the industrial estate, In a tailor.” Ok, let’s go.

1 Hour later, Nicole City, Industrial estate Carlos’ tailor 8:15:

I walk up to the door of the tailor knocking on it, “Just a minute” says a Latin like voice I hear his foot steps picking up something, he finally opens the door. A sawn-off pointing to my face

“Who are you?” He says, I notice he has scars on his chest and long hair wearing glasses Hiding a few scars,

“I’m Mark Wade, I want to talk to you about a job proposal and..” he interrupts me and says,

“Look Gringo, I don’t care about your ****ing dick just tell me who you’re working for right now and……..” He stairs at something, It’s Johnny.

“HEYYYYY!!!!!!!!” A massive gesture as he runs over there.

“AI meu amigo, how are you man, long time no see.”, “Yeah ditto man, how’s it going for you.”,

“Ah nothing’s changed, Is this your friend here?” he says pointing to me.

“Yeah, We came here for a job to be done and you’re the best guy I know.”

“Whats the job” he says, I walk over to him, “Well……” I tell him everything he needs to know,
5 Minutes later,

I tell him he seems pretty enthusiastic about it, I finally finish and he replies,

“So we’re working for Zano, That’s cool, he gives you what you want. However mush you deserve, he doubles it,”

As he said that I knew he was one of them. But I need him to pull it off,

“He’ll give us some money, we’ll split ok?” I tell him something

“No, You and Johnny can have the money, I’m not taking any of that money……for personal reasons.”

“Ah ok, you’re probably goanna need a good storage car, huh?”

“Yeah,, we already have one”,“ And some weapons?” I nod,

“Follow me” , Me Johnny and Carlos walk out of his tailor while he puts on a black shirt, and we walk past a few building till we reach a shop called “Guns and Roses”, I give a sigh cause the name is so unoriginal, We enter the building and Carlos yells,

“Hey Nick, can you show these guys some good weapons, Don’t worry I’m buying” I look at him with a smirk, the fat guy in the store says go ahead,

I look around and finally pick a good Shotgun, M26, I tell Carlos I’m buying two rounds, Johnny buys an Uzi, We bring it to the counter and Carlos puts down $10000 on the table and we leave,

“ Ok, Me and Johnny we’ll meet you here tomorrow at 5 o’clock be here,” Carlos nods, me and Johnny walk to the car,

It’s goanna be a long day.

Chapter Five

The Deal,
Nicole City, Portland Harbour, Pier 18,

I’m in Pier 18, I get a good look over Pier 24 where the drug deal is supposed to happen, I’m in the back of the car, with Carlos“Yo Mark, they’re here,” Johnny says

“Put your masks on.” I say we all do it, I can barley see through it. I ask Carlos and Johnny if they’re ready they both say yes.

“Drive!” I yell

Pier 24,

A few South American sailors waited for a big deal, both from Cuba. Their bosses thought they only had a few E-bay items, exports from New York, Micro soft, which they did only they had Mariana, Cocaine and the new drug Charon, they both took some of the dope but not the charon, That thing would kill them and burn them. Simply because it was the most lethal Military torture weapon, If the Military had it.

A car came by and stopped at the pier, three men came out, one was Michael Puerto, Boss Wale’s right hand man, who represented the boss for every meeting, every drug dealer. EVERYTHING.

“Hey, the drugs are right here, said one of the Cubans patting on the box,

“Thank you.” Said Johnny,

“BOSS LOOK!” said one of the guards pointing to a car speeding, Michael and his men got their hand guns out and the Cubans got their Uzi’s out,

They fire a warning, I look at the front holding my gun as Johnny aims for one of the Wale’s men gives him 4 shots to the chest, my heart beats like the speed of light.

“NOW!” I yell to Johnny he stops the car, me and Carlos get out, I fire a warning shot in the air, Carlos puts the two Cubans at gun point with both his sawn offs and I hold the Boss’s men,

“Give me the drug dick head!” says Carlos, “DROP THE GUN!” I say to the others,

Michael slowly puts his down, The other try’s to be smart, I fire a shot above his head and he drops the gun and puts his hands up.
“Open your car’s doors!” I say to Michael, He goes over and opens them,

I point to the other one, “GET IN!”

He walks over there and does what I say, “Throw your keys over to me!” Michael throws them. And they hit my feet.

“Get in your car, lock the doors!” He does so, I run to the car keys, grab them. I walk over to the Cubans, and point my gun at one of them, Carlos puts his gun in his holster. The Cubans put the Crates in our car and walk away.

“LET’S GO!” I yell, me and Johnny at the front and Carlos in the back.

One of the Cubans runs for his Uzi, “DRIVE” I say to Johnny as he presses on the gas. I hear Uzi fire, then a shotgun blast with a scream, I look over to Carlos,

“Nice shot.” I say, “Thanks.”

“Where do we go now?” Johnny says with his hands a little shaky,

“River of June, Zano Mansion,”

Chapter Six
The Family

Nicole City, River of June, Zano Mansion

We reach Zano’s mansion, he has guards, swimming pools, Furniture’s, butlers, He should be one of the guards, one of the pool cleaners, one of the butlers. What he deserves to be, Johnny stops the car.

“I’m goanna talk to Zano wait here.” I tell to Johnny getting out of the car.

I walk out one of the guards goes behind me wearing a suit and shades, “HEY HEY. Who are you, I know I’m not Italian,”

“Mark Wade” I say not caring.

“Oh ok, Wait there. The Don’s orders,” He goes for Julia, CRAP. I needed that.

“What’s this?” he asks holding it like he’s goanna fire it.

“My Mother.” I say, he looks puzzled.

“Go right through.” he opens the gates I walk on the pavement along the front garden that’s bigger then a play ground. And I see a butler opening the door for me.

“Go right in, sir” he says, he sounds British.

“The Don will see you right away.” I wait for a minute seeing maids cleaning up. And the capo of the family Tony Puerto passing by. Walking over to an office,

He comes out of it.

“Hey you!” He says pointing to me.

“The Don wants to see ya!” I nod and walk up to the office, I see the back of a chair

“Sit down.” he says, I do so on a commutable leather seat.

“Where are the drugs?”, He asks. “In front of the mansion.” I reply, as he turns the chair over, I see him. He looks around 70 wearing Sun Glasses smoking a cigar.

“Good,” He says with a smirk. “Now who killed Sandy?” He starts with a chuckle. “Wait, you think ……..” he begins a continues the cold chuckle

“You think you do ONE, I repeat ONE Small job, you think you’ll get information like that? Not even the police know, But they don‘t want to know..” My fist angers.

“But I do have something for you and your friends.” He gets out some money, Must be a bunch of 100’s in there.

“No.” I say, He shrugs. And takes the money back.

“I knew you wouldn’t take it. But that’s good, I like that Mark you want something and you strive to take, that’s what I used to do.”

“I’m not like you.” I say, “I know because you’re ugly.”

“Anyway, one of my friends told me about you, Told me you would go SUPER HERO on them.” he starts laughing, “You think you can “end all Corruption in Nicole” Think about it for a sake. Mark……..Redemption, Nicole? Nicole is a strong hold for me. I love the city, for the fact that I own it. But then a guy like you shows up and somehow people like me feel bad for killing you when you do good, But this if I were in New York. We’re on Nicole here ay one Try’s that **** here. The won’t live the next day.”

He looks at me for a minute. And gives a smirk.

“I like you Mark, you hate me but do a job for me just to get what you want, So you know what. I’m goanna use you, If you want to end Crime in Nicole this is a good chance. If you want to find who killed your bicth, this is a good lead.”

“What?” I ask grunting my teeth

“Go to the Wale’s mansion. And kill him, I’ll give you one week, just one week. If his brains aren’t scatted yours will.” He says,

“You may leave, but remember one week.” I get out the chair and leave walking back down the stairs to the guard who took Julia,

“Can I have my gun back please?” I ask,

“No sorry compulsory.” I grab his tie, Punch him in the nose, kick him in the balls and throw him to the ground getting Julia. And putting her in my jacket.

“Open the gates,” I say to the guard, He does so.

Mean while in the mansion:

Tony Puerto, and Lecanto Zano, were in the office. Tony kissed Zano’s ring and so did his son,

The Don looked out the window,

“Do you think he has a chance?”

“We’ll see.”

Chapter Seven

Nicole City, “Danny’s Diner” 5:07pm

Me, Johnny and Carlos walked over to this dine. Carlos keeps asking for his money, Johnny keep asking me who killed Sandy and I’m asking my self why did I become a cop.

“EH GRINGO!” Carlos yells, “WHERE THE **** IS MY MONEY FOR THE LOVE OF DEUES!” I finally snap.

“WE CAN’T GET ANY MONEY TO WE PULL OFF ONE MORE JOB!” I yell, “What?” Carlos asks.

“We kill the wale” I tell them, they both go silent.

“You mean Boss Wale?” Johnny asks, I nod, “The second largest crime empire…….” “Third” Carlos says.

“Third?” I ask, The Wale and Zano have been in a turf war with Nicole since both their families started, newspapers, the public and epically the cops know that. Who’s more powerful then Wale or Zano.

“Yeah some guy, no one knows about him, he gets all his jobs done from other people, The Renegades, Nitro’s, Dark hawks and the Yakuza. They say he killed Sony Carlo. Put a bullet right through his eyes. Took all of Carlo’s territory, killed his family, his friends, his high school friends. Everything, they call him “The psycho with friends.” He even makes Charon, Biggest Charon dealer in the world.”

I’m stunned for a moment, theirs this man, who controls everything but no one knows.

“How do you know about him?” I ask,
“Because he gave me these scars.” Carlos points to his eyes. “a year ago, I tried to kill him, one of his bodyguards used a sword to stick me to a wall, and he threw Charon in my eyes, it was powder so it didn’t kill me”

I wonder for a minute about this, then I focus, I need to stay focused

“OK look when we attack the Wale here’s what we do……………..”

End of Part One

Street Fighter,

Nicole City, December 28th 2005, “The Arena”

The Arena as the scum who can’t afford a real job is a place where one guy loses a tooth and the other his life. It’s a deserted car park. It had 5 floors, 1st floor was beginners, If you didn’t get out of the 1st floor within a week you would get your finger cut off and banned from the arena .

2nd floor, was the veteran arena . If you didn’t move up from that in a month you would be crippled and banned from the arena, 3rd floor was the normal arena. If you didn’t show improvement in 6 months , you would be thrown off the building in the 5th floor. 4th floor was the “hard” floor, you would have to kill your opponent, If you didn’t both would get run over by a car. To advance you would have to fight for an entire day non stop.

The 5th floor was where the best fighters were at, and once they reached the 5th floor. They were known as “Gods” The “Friday” guy was to end his last battle with a god and kill them to take their place. There were only room for 5 “Gods”.

Nicole City, December 28th 2005, “The Arena, 11:55pm

Marcus Johnson was near becoming a god in the arena, he was a profanely trained boxer, after this he would get a fraction of the money that the Boss Wale crime ring funded the group.

Marcus did a judo throw on a Nitro member who managed to get to Floor 4. As the gang member hit the floor, the crowd cheered “KILL HIM!, KILL HIM!”. Marcus put his foot aghast the Nitro’s neck and pressed on it until he heard a giant CRACK!

The crowd hooted and began giving Marcus high fives as he collapsed to the ground.

“Zeus” The leader of the arena entered. He was a middle aged man, but still in good shape.

“Well done Marcus, 23 hours and 57 minutes, and only 4 litres of water, 2 packets of Steroids and your lucky red shirt to keep you going. Now you must face a God.”

A Japanese man came in, he was nicknamed “Blade” cause his hand were as sharp as hell.

“SILENCE” Zeus said, pulling at a small revolver, “I will fire this gun right next to both these men, until the one bullet it has comes out, the person is lands next to must take a hit. Ready?”

“yes” Marcus said exhausted with Blade nodding, Zeus shot at Marcus nothing happened, then at Blade nothing happened. But the second time he shot it at Marcus the bullet came out.

“BLADE!” Zeus said, Blade ran to Marcus doing a leaping kick to his face, Marcus got up. He punched Blade in the face quite hard, Marcus tried a left to the rips but Blade blocked it and kicked Marcus to the floor, Blade crouched down and put his hand like a knife and quickly stabbed him in the thought. He raised his blood filled hand in triumph.

“Bye we’ll see you tomorrow.” Zeus said as the scum left the arena.

Chapter Eight
The Wale’s death

Nicole City, “Paradise Island”,
The Wale’s mansion, 8:00pm December 29th:

I’m right next to the mansion, I have a 9mm that I got in the gun shop near Rafael’s. Miracle I got out there alive. I look at the gate, security’s tight, even on a Tuesday. I look back at Carlos and Johnny they know what to do,

“Ok,” I say driving the car to the next mansion.

“Let’s do this.”

We all go to the trunk, I get the shotgun, Carlos gets his sawn-off and an Uzi as Johnny gets two Uzi’s. I get the last gun The Sniper.

“You know what to do.”

I say, The run to the mansion, I out the sniper on the back on my back. I walk to a tree, I see Carlos crouching on one bush as Johnny hides his Uzi’s in his pocket. And walks by.

I reach the top of the tree They can’t see me hiding un the leaves I use the scope, I count There’s about 12 of them, I’ll get 8 of them they’ll get the other 4.

I scope and work out a pattern. All I have to do is a bug square. My hand on that trigger. Closing on that guy’s head.

Boss Wale’s mansion, 8:05 pm.

Outside there were 12 security guards, all enjoying another night of boredom. The 2 on the balcony chatted at opposite ends.

“If the Boss die’s who’s dick do we have to piss for after that?”

“I bet ya it’s Johnny. The Boss’s trust’s hi…….” BANG! The guard on the left shot dead and fell to the ground.

“****!” The security guard said picking up his rifle, but was shot dead as well.

I shoot two dead, made a mess out of it to. I aim for the other two guys, I shoot one in the shoulder and get the other one in the heart. The other two disappear, I can’t find them, I notice the two near the gates, I shoot one of them, the other needs to open them.

Carlos leaps out so does Johnny.

“Open the gates!” Johnny yells with two Uzi’s threatening guard Carlos jumps out with his guns.

The other two guards Jump out, Johnny and Carlos jump out the way, I wait to the other one to open the gates, the other two run as the gates slowly open, I shoot one of them in the chest, to see the other one check on him and I shoot him in the head.

“NOW!” Johnny rolls over and fires like a maniac to kill the other guard. Carlos runs over firing at the windows. I jump down with my Shot gun, and my Silenced 9mm.

Boss Wale’s mansion, Hall way.

Johnny and Carlos got in through the broken windows, “You ok Meu Amigo?” “Yeah” Johnny said, Johnny leaded aghast the wall as Carlos pointed his gun around the area, He did a hand gesture.

Three men with hand guns came down the stairs.

“DON’T MESS WITH THE WALE!” The said firing, Johnny run firing killing one of them and wounding another. Carlos used his saw off to fire at one of the guys and blow his chest up.

“Go and check the back entrance I’ll take care off up stairs.” Johnny said, Carlos nodded. Johnny run up. They had to make sure Mark got out safely.

I run with the shotgun, in my hands. I notice a guard with nothing more than a baseball bat.

“COME ON YA MOTHER ****ER’S!”

He yells I run and use the back of the shot gun to hit him in the jaw breaking it. I run up, in the kitchen. The door’s open, some one close’s it I notice it’s Carlos as he nods. I climb from the window up to the top one, I see the wale,

He’s bald EXTREMLY fat, and lying on a bed, I thought that was a Joke, I drop the shotgun, As I notice Michael Puerto with an M16, I look at the wale again neither notice I’m inside, I aim with my gun for Michael’s head,

I pull the trigger, the bullet goes passed the window into Michael’s skull. His blood spatters as he falls down. I kick the window open,

“ZANO SAYS HI!”

The Wale looks at me having a heart attack he can’t suffer as I shoot him twice in the head. I leave the gun here. Opening the door. Notching Johnny.

“QUICKLY PASS ME AN UZI!” he throws on and I catch it.

“Let’s go!”

We run down, I yell Carlos as he runs out. It’s been 2 minutes, 1 more wasted and we’ll send our last moments in the electric chair. The front door’s open and I notice so is the gates,

“FASTER,!”

I run with my face ready to come off, and my feet about fall off, We reach the car, Zano lent it to us, I open the door and on the wheel Johnny and Carlos come rushing and the collapse on there seats.

I put start the car and hit the gas.

Chapter Nine

Nicole City, Zano’s mansion, 8:25:

Me, Johnny and Carlos get out the car. Carlos holds his sawn-off. Johnny an Uzi and me another Uzi. The gates open. The guard who annoyed me the last time walks over.

“Well look who it is!” He has bruises on his face, I aim my Uzi at him and he walks back.

“Ok man, take it easy…..b-buddy!” I hit him across the head with it. The Butler opens the door.

“Nice to see you again Mr. Wade, Mr. Zano is here but Master Buenos would like to speak to your two friends.” I nod

“Where do they go?” I ask, “Just down the hall!” Thanks.

“See ya later man” Johnny says, Lending his hand, our hand shake, a normal high five then hit the fists and I give a down low. I walk up to the door knocking on it. Zano opens the door. I open it hearing opera music.

“There’s my boy!” Zano says. “Take a seat.” I sit down, feeling the leather, “Who killed her!” I say with my fist holding down waiting to know when he’ll say.

“Mark, listen you did a tremendous favour to me. BUT I must be honest.” He says like a business man. “I don’t know.”

“WHAT!” I say when I think it and slam my fist on the desk “ Calm down……..”

“DON’T YOU TELL ME TO CALM DOWN I KLLED THE WHALE I CAN KILL YOU!” I say reaching for the Uzi.

“I know someone who does.”, “Who?” I ask “ I can’t say, come by tomorrow. You’ve done your job.”

“When should I come.” I ask. “Any time, let’s say Nine-ish.”

I nod and walk out. “Tony’s not done with your friends.” I look over, “What’s he doing?”

“Raping them” Zano says with a smirk I pull out the gun, “WHAT’S HE DOING”

He starts chuckling. “He’s talking to them for ****’s sake.” Zano gets up and walks to the fridge and gets out some wine,

“You know this bottle Mark?, This is what my good friend in Sicily made for me. Purely crafted from his own feet. Just for good ol’ Franco.” He says pouring it to a glass, and offering it to me.

“Take some.” I drink, all wine tastes the same to me. I’ll just be polite. “It’s good.”

The phone rings, Zano picks it up.

“Hello?, oh hey ….. Yeah don’t worry they’ll be dealt with. Oh yea that “matter” you wanted to be dealt with? Don’t worry I cleaned it up. See ya later.” he hangs up.

I hear Carlos screaming his head off,

“Bye”, I say to Zano. Walking down.

“FILHA DA PUTA, BONNE DITA!”, “What’s wrong?” I ask Carlos

“Oh that dick head wanted us to chop off a head. While asking where we’ll be tomorrow. Wanted us to do a job.” Carlos says,

“Even Johnny.”, “Yep.” Johnny comes out. “

Let’s go, I’ve had enough” I say.

“Did you find out who……” Johnny asked

“No.”,

“Oh”

We leave I need some wrest. Tomorrow, Tomorrow that son of a ***** will die

Tomorrow.

Mean while:

Zano was sitting down on his chair snorting a bit of cocaine, When Tony walked in.
“Did they say no?” Zano asked snorting a bit more.

“Yep,”, “Good” Zano said. Putting the dope away.

“See ya tomorrow!” Zano patted Tony on the back turning off the light.

Finally got a chance to read this. Good stuff. I really like it. I really like the Mark character and you do detective stories very well. Keep me informed.:up:

Not bad at all.I like this alot. Keep up the good work!

Chapter Nine

New Year‘s Eve ,Nicole City, The main Highway,8:30 pm

Johnny was in his car, The night before him and his two friends killed a major crime figure called “The Wale” to help the more powerful Zano Family. None of them wanted to do it but they had to. Or they would be killed.

But he had to fight Nicole City traffic, Ironic on New Year’s eve you would think some people would walk. But not in this town, A Renegade, A Dark Hawk, Hobo Nitro any one could shoot you and no one would no, or care.

Johnny, bored as hell thought of his family down in L.A., They would be parting, But Johnny couldn’t afford a flight and no way could he drive to California. All he wanted was to be with his Mom, Brother, Sister and Step Dad, His father worked down in Nicole. He was transferred there when Johnny was Six, But He died when Johnny was 15.

The family needed money so Johnny went down to Nicole to find a job, And found the Nitros, made money stealing, he never killed any one. There he got caught but found help with his friend Mark.

Now him and Mark made a pack that either Mark (Alone) would bring redemption to a city with no hope or Mark and Johnny would do it.

An hour later:

Johnny arrived at his shabby apartment and went up the stairs, opened the door,

There he heard a voice, “Late on the rent”

“WAIT!…..” Jonny said to himself, Then the door hit him on the head and he was quickly grabbed by a man wearing a uniform, and thrown to his own ground

“Freeze!” Johnny heard pulling out an Uzi, Then noticed Chief Blunt

“How are you doing boy?” Johnny spat out his blood

“YOU!” Johnny Fired his Uzi missing Brunt’s lackey and Blunt got out his rifle and shot Johnny on the shoulder.

He then got Johnny’s arms and handcuffed them,

“Jonathan Slater, You are arrested for the murders of The Wale, Tony Delfino, several guards. And Smuggling……..”

“W-w-whaaaaaaaaa…..whaaaaaaaatttt” Johnny said,

“Oh yeah your Latin friend told us, he’s going home free.”
“W-w-w-whaat about MarkKKKKKKK?????????”

“He’s dead”

Johnny heart beated as fast as it could,

“Y-Y-YOU BAASSSSSSSSTTARRRRRDDDDDSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS…….

Johnny said going unconscious.

“Get him out, he’ll enjoy his last 3 years.”

Chapter Ten

One giant Punch
in the face

Nicole City, New Year’s eve, 7:30pm

I arrive at Zano’s mansion, I drove with a old Harley, A dark Hawk threatened me, with it so I got out a crowbar and hit him in the face breaking his nose, I told him to stop being a Dark Hawk or I’ll take the Harley, He said the “Take the Harley” so I did.

The gates open, I look around as I park the Harley, that guard gives a smirk I give him the finger, I see Zano waiting outside, and I notice a tall Blond guy, looks like a lumber jack. A bit like That Russian guy from Rocky IV.

I walk over there

“MARK!” I hear Zano yell, telling me to come here, I do walking up the stairs,

“Mark, You’ve been such a good boy!” He says, with a giant smirk. Something’s up.

“What’s’ going on?”

“NOTHING! How can you think that my boy?”

He says I reach for Julia, But then something that feels like a concrete block hits my back. I scream, the pain oh god……..it’s unreal.

I fall to the floor, I see the Russian guy. I try and get up but he starts crushing my hand, OH MOTHER OF GOD! MY BONE FEELS LIKE IT’S BEEN DESTORYED!

Zano smirks getting a titanium baseball bat. And hits across my face……………

Zano’s garage, AKA Torture room:

I’m in total darkness………..

…………………..Nothing but darkness……………………

“You think he’s awake?” I hear the voices I can only recognise Zano’s

“If he is, then I would be breaking him” Says a normal voice, dark voice but has an essence of someone who knows a lot, been though a lot but still in his prime.

I wake up

……..ughhh……..

I see a blur, Zano’s out line appears he isn’t wearing a blaze just a shirt and tie, I see The Russian guy as well as a short guy dressed like a samurai, and in the middle someone sitting on a chair wearing a black shirt and jeans, has really long hair.
He comes closer

“Wake up Marky.” He says hitting me with a karate chop oh god that hurts, I see him more clearer he has scars on his face and brown eyes

“Good!” He says and does a skilled kick to my face……….****!………

“I’m goanna exercise for a bit, hit him with my full power.” He says, he looks familiar

“Sure.” Zano says picking up the baseball bat, I look I’m tied to the chair looking up

“W-w-w-hy?” I say to Zano mumbling.

“Why? Well that man over there is The Maker. The most powerful man in Nicole a young man of many talents he says he has a beef with you from 5 years ago. You suffered but he thinks you haven’t suffered enough.”

Zano hit’s me with the baseball bat. To the nuts then to the chest, then to the knee and the shoulder, doing it reputably, for about a minute

There very bruised but nothing to bad.

“Wh------aat do you want?” I say with the blood coming out of my mouth, I notice the maker doing press ups and sit ups,

“I don’t want any information, dope, Charon I just want you to suffer…….. Then die.” He says I spit blood on Zano shirt. He laughs

“Piece of ****” he says Hiting me with the end of the bat.

“Hey Zack, come on ya know ya want to.” He says, That Japenish guy walks over getting out his sword and starts cutting my chest.

OH GOOOOOOOODDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I CAN’T TAKE MUCH MORE. Arms, legs, oh god he cuts me in the face

“Hey, not to much I want him to BURN!” The Maker says, “Zacko” puts his blade in the handle.

“Longo!” Ray says doing push ups, The Russian guy comes, punches me once in the rips, probably breaks all of them

The Maker get’s up getting out two knifes, and starts juggling them up in the air.

He throws one on the chair left leg of the chair, right next to my leg then throws the right one in the center of my leg,

OH GOD! Only now I notice that my jacket and shirt have been burnt in an incense lava what ever.

“Wh---wherrrrrree’’’’’’’sss the gunnnnnnnn????” I say.

“Oh You mean this one?” The Maker shows me and then throwing it to the right making sure I’ll never get it.

“Over there.” He walks up to me

“I’m pretty sure you remember this, but Six years ago hell nearly seven You and a bunch of other cops busted a drug deal, Blunt and the other guy shot my friends, but you didn’t shoot your “Hostage”. Why?”

“Becaussssssssseeeee……it’s thee llllllaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwww……wwwwww”

I say remembering hell. The Maker chuckles

“THAT WAS ME!” he says slapping me, then punching me knocking the chair off the ground

****! That hurt

“2 years in Prison.” He says walking over to a the place that burning scent is comeing from and getting The horse shoe maker

“THIS IS FOR TWO ****ING YEARS! BECAUSE I WAS POWERFUL EVEN BACK THEN! BUT THEN SONNY CARLO TOOK IT OVER AND I HAD TO START FROM SCRATH!”
He get’s it and burns it on my chest

FFFFUUUUU********************!!!!!!!!!

“Oh yeah, and you know who killed your little blond who probabley sucked another guys dinky, and might’ve faked her organisms in bed?”

“w---hooooo!!!!!!!???”

“He’s in the Nicole City wood, on the left corner. Proably Cutting up some other people.!”

Zano, and the bodyguards start putting oil all over the place and the Maker, puts a thin line halfway near the chair from the wall.

“By the way, My name’s Ray.” Ray the maker, says and walks over

“BURN BABY BURN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” Ray says walking off and closing the door and throwing a light match into the fuel

I look at Julia.

I’m sorry Dad, Mum, Johnny, Carlos, God, and Sandy

I failed you………

I wait till the fire reaches……….

It’s only a matter of time.

Chapter Eleven

Nicole City, Zano’s garage AKA Torture room 10:55pm

Nearly 4 hours, nothing’s happened, I fell asleep for a bit, the fires all around the place, but something stops the fire from reaching my battered body but it get’s closer every minute

Oh god, eh atleast I’ll live till the end of 2005 at this rate, I would like to move. But my hands are tied and useless probably broken A knife in my leg that I can’t get out. Bleeding everywhere…………………………..

………………………

2 Minutes later, I hear Shot gun fire as well as Uzi fire but the shotgun makes the last sound., Someone shoots the door open it was locked. And opens the door, I can bareley make it out but it looks like Carlos.

“MARK!”

He yells out running towards me pulling out my knife ARRRRRRRRGGGGGGHHH!!!!!!!!!!!

“Sorry”

He says cutting the ropes out, he cuts all four and offers his hand,

“Let’s go.”

“w---wa..itttt..” I crawl over to Julia my left arm’s useless but I manage.
I stand up OH GOD, Think of Sandy THINK OF SANDY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

“Ok Co--ommme onnnnnnn”

I mumble limping my body tries and so does my mind. But the pain is to great, I collapse halfway from the exit and the chair.

“Aui, Amricanos.” Carlos says,

Picking me up with two hands and running, It’s a bit of a windy night, not good for my wounds. We get up near a 1950’s Mustang. One of Zano’s, I notice closing my eyes that a few Guards are looking around the side

“D-rrrivvvve.”

I say to Carlos, Starting the engine. And driving like a maniac past the gates. I hear a few gun shots but nothing major.

“Where do you wanna hide out?”

Carlos says in his Brazilian accent

“Go the wood I haveeeee to finish somethingggggggggggg.” I say spitting out blood,

“Ok, bte I have some cloths for you on that bag, might keep you warm.”

I look in the bag there’s a white T-Shirt and blue checked shirt. I look at the beck of the car. They have a first aid kit, I take it, I cover up my leg first, then my arm. All over my chest, the pain feels better but I’m not ready to take on even 12 year old.

I put a band aid over my eye. Then I put those cloths on. I grab Julia and put her in my pocket.

“Where’s Johnny?” I ask Carlos

“He’s got arrested.”

"WHAT!"

“Yeah the cops tried to arrest me as well and said that he squealed , but I put holes in them the size of the tank and told me who REALLY squealed. Apparently Zano, The Maker and the cops made a truce to kill you. And your friends.”

“You need to hide, Make friends and Hide”

“I already have, Mark.”

Nicole City, Belvile Wood, 11:50pm

About an hour passes it’s 11:49, I have to kill this guy in 2005 or 2006, it doesn’t matter.

“Wait here, I have to take him on by my self”

I
say to Carlos, he understands taking out his sawn off and pointing it around., Julia is in my pocket ready to kill the moron, This place is creepy, something out of a horror movie.

I walk around ready to punch the guy and brake every bone in his face I see a made with a green shirt and shades, I walk up to him

“Are you Ok?” I say still mumbling a bit

He shades all off, oh god some one cut his eyes off, I look around, a guy with his hands cut off another who was decapitated another gang member with no legs OH ****!

I hear foot steps, a guy with really bad breath smells like a rotten tomato only exhumed, I turn and kick him in the stomach

OH MOTHER OF GOD! His face it looks burnt his scream sounds like a squeal, He stands up right,

“Do you know what this is?”

He says, oh god, he has black teeth, a purple tounge and only a jagged hexagon represents human skin and an eye ball.

“Charon, AN over dose of Charon”

His thought is half burnt I notice butcher knife

“It didn’t just make me lose my looks oh no. It MADE ME LOSE SANITY!”

He firmly tries and stab me with the blade I dodge it but barley and grab his face, feels like a football and punch him with my good hand. He drops the knife and tries strangle me I kick him in the balls, And put my foot on his neck.

“Did you kill Sandy Hunt?”

“I kiiklllll lot’s of people IT’S FUN!!!!!!!”

“DID YOU KILL SANDY HUNT!”

“Was she a Blond?”

His answer has to be yes, I kick his face but does a swift cut across my bad leg OH CRAP!

He does another cut to my chest, not he’s strangling me

“Oh yeah I l
oved to stab her stomach, oh god IT WAS BETTER THAN SEX!”

He strangles me tighter trying to make a smile, I kick him as hard as I can he gets up. I pick up Julia and point at him. He’s stunned

“Stand still.” I shoot him in the thought, he tries to get some air, I give him a smirk and shoot him in the white eye.

That felt good.

Chapter Twelve

I walk past the forest. I did lot’s of people favours, friends families all his victims have been given justice. I hear fire works. He was killed on the 1st second of 2006 emph

I walk to Carlos.

“I’m done”

He nods and gets in,

“Where do we go?”

“Drop me off in the station.”

“How much money have you got?” I check, only 5 dollars

“Can I borrow about $200?”

Carlos gets his wallet and gives me four 50’s

“You owe me.” He drives off

Nicole City, Nicole Station, New Year’s day 00:27am.

We arrive at the station

“See ya, I’ll pay you back I promise.”

Carlos nods as I walk to the, A middle aged woman is there

“Hi what do you want?”

“The next train or bus or what ever to New Jersey.”

“Let me see, We have a train coming in right now it’s a four hour trip, would you like coach or…….”

“Coach”

“Ok That’ll be $54.89”

I give her the money. I sit down, the train doesn’t come for another 10 minutes. I do nothing for those 10 Minutes, I look around only a few people, I’m not surprised. I get in it.

Sandy’s dead, Johnny’s in jail, Some of the most powerful crime lords in the country want me dead. The cops hate me. I think about all watching the train go by. I look at my scars, I can’t get to a Doctor until I reach Jersey. I don’t know what I’m going to do

The radio comes on, they put “I shot the sheriff” on from Bob Mareley.

I only have to wait only to wait ad pray that I can win.To people, this was a begining of a new year, to me it was just another day.

Somewhere there are people wh are happy, people who are dead, people who are suffering, People who are fighting. But there are days when something big happens.

One day something big will happen in Nicole.

Where people will be safe and no Corruption will be to strong…….

One day Nicole City will be known for something else in school’s, TV, Media and everywhere else.

One day……………………..

End of Life of Death

Epilogue:
Nitro’s

The Nitro’s, They were a huge gang across Nicole, But they were split in two, “The Blue’s” who were more of a vigilante group. And “The Purples” Who were the gang type of gang The blue’s normally fought with.

But both were in war with the Renegades, But The purple made a pact with the Dark Hawks and the blues lay on the bottom of the food chain even thou most of the Nitro’s got dragged into the blue’s.

Ganton was the base of all The Nitro’s. But was normally filled with blood being so close to the slums that it is. But Ganton had the most Gang violence with The Renegades having more influence and the Dark Hawks in the other side of the City.

But the purples had there normal meet up down in Bellville while, the majority of the Blue’s met up at Ganton.

Today all The Blue’s had a meeting.

Nicole City, January 2nd , Midday, Ganton, 2006

John Wood, One of the main leaders of the Blue Nitro’s stood at the back alley of Ganton He was a tall lean blond man. Talking to both African Americans and White men, wearing Blue ****s or Sweaters

“Hello my fellow men, We’ve been known to long for a typical gang and the Renegades have been making ties with The Zano family and some other guy from the top, nick named “The psycho with friends.” he said like a patriot

“Guy’s I think it’s time we made some allies out side Nicole. Our “Operations” are unsuccessful and we are getting our asses kicked by the minute……..”

“Could that be because you don’t have any money?” said a man in a normal cloths

“Who the f*** said that.” A Ntiro said getting his Uzi out and a few following.

A man gout out his hand gun and yelled out

“La-li-lay-la-loo” Just then a car pulled by. A renegade car and several police officers nearly a 2 dozen came. Out numbering the Nitro’s in the alley

“You are all under arrest.” said the cop

Then the Renegades got out their guns and fired at the Nitro’s killing 3 of them

“Come now or we will fire!” Said the detective, All the Nitro’s gout out there guns but they all faced about 100 bullets in them, within 3 minutes all 20 of those Nitros had been killed. Even John Wood.

“Let’s get out of here.” The detective said.

Thanks guy's but I'm doing another fan fic, but keep this thread alive because I want to write the third and final story knowing that people are waiting.

Overall, the story is decent. There's still improvement on grammar/spelling to be made, but this is a fan fic, not a published novel, so don't worry too much. Just keep that in mind for whatever you do next.

I was bored...........

Pier 23

Nicole City, Portland Harbour, Pier 23, June 19th 2002

Pier 23,

The place of business with two warehouses, One belonging to “The Truce” and the other to the Whale, this afternoon, Henry DeVito would do a cocaine deal with The Whale’s men and would be his break away from the Delfino brothers.

He was sitting down in his chair waiting as Michael Puerto, The Wale’s right hand man walked into the room.

“Hello Henry good to see ya!” He said shaking hands.

“Hey, You’re goanna love this straight from Bolivia!” He said walking to the crate showing the dope.

“Pretty good.” Mike said nodding his head, and doing a hand gesture, a Henry noticed a Van nearby and 3 guys with shot guns coming in.

“HEY Mike what’s happening?”

“Don’t you think I know what’s happening dumb ass?” Mike hit Henry in the face

“I KNOW YOU’RE WITH ZANO AND THE TRUCE!” He kicked Henry making him fall to the ground

“ANY I KNOW ABOUT “THE MAKER!” He kicked him again.

Two other guys came in, the other 3 waiting for the order.

“Take it in.” Mike said pointing to the cocaine.

“Sure!” they did so.

“When you’re done, Put his body in the van!” He yelled, They picked Henry up

“THE MAKER, ZANO AND THE YAKUZA WILL GET YOU MOTHER ****Errr!!!!!!” Henry was shot at the same time by all the guards and again and again and again, Till they were pleased.

No one waned to know about it.

Corruption: Part III
BLOODSHED

By
Tom Ebbs/Karem-Knight

Since New Years Day 2006:

“The Truce” all huge crime ring leaders negotiate every 6 months, Arranged a meeting, Ray the Maker, Don Zano, Kenji Kasen, ****y B, Spike and several under boss’s agreed that attack one will be an attack on them all.

Johnny Slater receives bail from prison from an un known sender, Carlos receives news that Mark Wade was killed in Los Angles.

Ray the Maker finds out about his dead cousin who was the serial killer known simply as Charon which Mark Wade killed.

The Zano family have lost most of their territory in Chigago which only leaves Las Vegas and Nicole City as their strong point as well as small places in New York.

Ray the maker increases drug deals around most of Portland Harbour.

Johnny Slater receives a later telling him to rejoin the Nitros, signed by Mark Wade.

Prologue

Nicole City, May 7th 2006, Pike Creek

Pike Creek was a small neighborhood in Nicole City, though not very safe and recommended like all of the city, in there was Bill Ward a small time crook, do anything for cash waiting in his car reading the newspaper, Crime had gone up by 5% in Nicole City in the last 5 months the city was in a verge of a huge riot worse then the ones in LA 14 years ago.

Bill read the article, as he left it on the floor, and went into the store he got it in, He calmly looked by, Only one person besides him and the man in the counter he waited till they left and held tight to the revolver

“Hello Sir may I help you?” said the Indian man, Bill got the gun out

“GIVE ME ALL THE ****ING CASH!”

He said looking out the window some one saw them and ran to the phone, The Indian man tried to get the cash machine open, Bill fired the gun in the air near the man panicking even more, causing the man to drop the cash.

“HURRY UP!” Bill yelled as he saw flash of Blue and red, The Indian man gave it to him $300 Bill took the money and ran like hell as he saw two squad cars.

“FREEZE!” The cop yelled out, Bill put his hand up, 4 cops against one Bill had no choice, he thought he knew what was going to happen, but the next thing he knew a cop shot him in the head.

Chapter One

Nicole City May 7th 2006, Ray the Maker’s Mansion 7:00pm

Ray sat on his couch drinking some scotch throwing knifes at a darts board, watching TV, he wore his jeans and shirt with his he was focusing on something recently his drug trades have been sabotaged which was half his income the other half was extortion from other business around the city.

But the drugs were more dominant of the two he kept looking at the TV, his business were heavily in danger, Just then his phone rang. He answered it.

“Hello, Um Sir we have some bad news.”

“OH LET ME GUESS IT WAS SABOTAGED!” Ray said yelling

“Sir please calm down…….”

“YOU THINK THAT I’M GONNA ****ING CALM DOWN, MY MONEY RODRIGO MY MONEY!” Ray gulped his scotch

“We managed to get one of the men.”

“Alive?” Ray said calmly

“No we had to…….” Ray threw the scotch

“FOR GOD’S SAKE YOU MORON WE COULD’VE HAD A LEAD, THAT’S IT I’VE HAD IT, I SEND 10 MEN AND THEY CAN’T TAKE 5, 20 CAN’T TAKE 5 30! CAN’T TAKE 5, I’VE HAD IT ROD!”

Ray hung up the phone.

“ZACK!” He yelled out his body guard came in.

“I want you to get our friends in Chicago to kill Rodrigo, I trusted him with imports in Jersey, LA Philly and now Chicago, he better be a corpse by tomorrow you hear me?” Zacko nodded.

Ray sat down, His butler came in and started to clean up the mess

“You know in my country that’d bad luck to break glass.” Ray got out his revolver and fired it out the window.

“Shut up and get out!” The Butler walked quickly as he almost fainted.

He checked the news paper and saw a new headline about Chief Blunt moving up to Commisner, Ray gave a smirk, He could use another powerful friend, Of course if he wants the threat eliminated he would need the Truce, The highest ranking crime rings of Nicole City, He was at the top but he needs the help of quiet a few higher ups, The Zanos, The Yakuza deal with business them selves, Ray gets his money from the Renegades, Dark Hawks and many other under wellings.

He checked his time table The Truce were having another meeting in four days, He put it on the table and knew that no more shipments for another 3 months, He let this one go, He’d worry about it some other time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"