The Dark Knight Ninjas?

stringsbatman

Civilian
Reaction score
im tired of posting in the other thread(grrrr) but you guys said alot about ninjas yesterday. i was just hoping i could get a back story on that?
and how do they help?:ninja:

im tired of posting in the other thread(grrrr) but you guys said alot about ninjas yesterday. i was just hoping i could get a back story on that?
and how do they help?:ninja:

I'm relatively new, but I lurked for a long time, and from piecing it together, I think they call them ninja's because they are stealthy, and... it's a internet cliché to call everything a ninja.

also, when they got stuck on a puzzle, a new dude would show up, give a clue that would solve the problem, then never log in again. the people on these boards were smart, and put two and two together, and realised the 24 dudes were helping them out.

the name Ninja stuck.

It's not that hard to figure out.

From what I understand, a "Ninja" just comes up with an answer while everyone else was trying to make sense of it, usually just like, random suggestions thrown out there that happened to be right. A lot of people seem to believe those "Ninjas" are actually WB people telling us what to do cos it is taking us too long to get to the answer for the next step for the viral.

I'm relatively new, but I lurked for a long time, and from piecing it together, I think they call them ninja's because they are stealthy, and... it's a internet cliché to call everything a ninja.

also, when they got stuck on a puzzle, a new dude would show up, give a clue that would solve the problem, then never log in again. the people on these boards were smart, and put two and two together, and realised the 24 dudes were helping them out.

the name Ninja stuck.

:up:

From what I understand, a "Ninja" just comes up with an answer while everyone else was trying to make sense of it, usually just like, random suggestions thrown out there that happened to be right. A lot of people seem to believe those "Ninjas" are actually WB people telling us what to do cos it is taking us too long to get to the answer for the next step for the viral.

You got it. We came up with the name to call the WB people that would be lurking in here. Cuz we know that they do cuz there was a interview given and they said that they do come to this site to see what the fans reactions are.

My first post on this forum was posting the solution to one of the ARG puzzles. I was also integral in solving another of the puzzles. Because of this I was branded a ninja.

The truth of the matter is that the people behind the ARG would never post answers to this forum after a matter of minutes or even a few hours. If nobody had solved a problem after 24 hours, perhaps then they would post an answer - but from their point of view (within reason) the longer it takes, and the harder a riddle seems, the better.

None of the riddles have been hard enough to warrant outside assistance; the people who are convinced that "ninjas" are needed are the people who are not intelligent enough to solve the problems themselves.

- Chris, "smug about his Internet achievements!"

the name Ninja stuck.

Ninja is a man who comes through here after we do hours of work and says he just found the answer blah blah. He is appearently from THE WB working to help us out. So the next page can come on up. With that said not to long after helping us out, THE NINJA leaves where he still says he just figured it out.

My first post on this forum was posting the solution to one of the ARG puzzles. I was also integral in solving another of the puzzles. Because of this I was branded a ninja.

The truth of the matter is that the people behind the ARG would never post answers to this forum after a matter of minutes or even a few hours. If nobody had solved a problem after 24 hours, perhaps then they would post an answer - but from their point of view (within reason) the longer it takes, and the harder a riddle seems, the better.

None of the riddles have been hard enough to warrant outside assistance; the people who are convinced that "ninjas" are needed are the people who are not intelligent enough to solve the problems themselves.

Really and your convinced Chris! that no one like that will come on these boards to lend a hand in anyway shape or form.

Back in the day THOMAS JANE was on the forum well before filiming started for The Punisher, You know what he did.
He bad talked the film and what could of been the filming process and a lot of people agreed with him. Then after filming and we were like a couple weeks out from the opening night. Thomas was for sure back and talking about how the film was a great experience in being around, and that they totally nailed who the punisher was. Only weeks later did they find out it was Thomas Jane.

Ah yes, at one point I was branded a ninja too.

Ninja. :down

Really and your convinced Chris! that no one like that will come on these boards to lend a hand in anyway shape or form.

Back in the day THOMAS JANE was on the forum well before filiming started for The Punisher, You know what he did.
He bad talked the film and what could of been the filming process and a lot of people agreed with him. Then after filming and we were like a couple weeks out from the opening night. Thomas was for sure back and talking about how the film was a great experience in being around, and that they totally nailed who the punisher was. Only weeks later did they find out it was Thomas Jane.

Hi Puffy. To answer your question, yes I am sure that people in the employ of WB have not been on these forums to solve the riddles for you. All of the TDK riddles have thus far been solved very quickly, which is proof that "ninjas" aren't helping you - if they were, it would only be after a riddle has proven to be unsolvable for many hours (a situation which has not occurred). I believe they may have "helped us out" with the "hunt for letters" (The only sensible way to live in this world is without rules), in giving us the final letters themselves. However with all of the cryptic / cipher style messages, ninjas have never been necessary.

Celebrities posting on these forums is an entirely different thing - if my day to day job was working on a big film with a lot of people talking about the production and my performance, I know that I would register and check stuff out about it online. That's not even similar to people from 42 or whatever helping with the riddles - that's never been necessary.

And so, once and for all, there have never been WB ninjas on these forums helping with the riddles. People from WB very likely visit and maybe have even registered, but they've never helped by posting the answer to the ARG.

i agree with chris. i think the reason u suddenly see people log in for the first time to help you solve it is that they had never had an account, but follow the viral marketing, and they thought they could lend a hand so they decided to make an account. but they have no desire to post in these forums, so they dont come back.

Ah yes, at one point I was branded a ninja too.

I waited till there was absolutely no new viral activity, the I signed in and just started mingling in one thread. that's how I avoided being branded a ninja.

Chris! try stepping down off your high horse. Since the WB has SAID they watch these forums, why are you being be pompous?

well if you usually post more than just once the brand of being a ninja kind of comes of. Ninjas only post once and then leave.

I waited till there was absolutely no new viral activity, the I signed in and just started mingling in one thread. that's how I avoided being branded a ninja.

Chris! try stepping down off your high horse. Since the WB has SAID they watch these forums, why are you being be pompous?

In my post, I stated that I am sure WB and their representatives are reading these forums, so you and I are in agreement on that point.

However, I also stated why I believe they have never actively helped us with the ARG, and thus there are no ninjas. Since this is a thread asking about ninjas, I'm pretty on topic.

And regarding my being pompous, that comes down to smug genetics.

^ Well, I still believe in the WB ninjas.

And I suddenly believe that Chris is a pompous ass.

Also, stringbean, I think you and I came alot closer to being labeled trolls than being labeled ninjas.

Thanks loofin, I owe ya one... frickin *****e.

^ Well, I still believe in the WB ninjas.
IbelieveinWBninjastoo.........com?Lol

I don't believe that the ninjas have come right out and handed us the anwser, but i do believe hey help point us in the right direction.

a troll is someone who comes onto a message board and posts comments to instigate a fight.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"