The Dark Knight Ninjas?

also, crackerbob, you're ok in my books, I know you didn't have anything ot do with the idiot, you got played as much has us.

Thanks filmgeek. I wasn't really offended by the suspicions that I was in on it, I may have thought the same thing in everyone else's position.

And CaptainClown, that is awesomely twisted *salaams*

im tired of posting in the other thread(grrrr) but you guys said alot about ninjas yesterday. i was just hoping i could get a back story on that?
and how do they help?:ninja:

I'm guessing these were just King Burt's Ninjas in that Dungeon Siege movie.

them ninjas need to get back to work.

i still think somthing new will happen on valentines days.

whatever will we do if the ninjas dont come back? how do you you track down and get vengence from a ninja? is it possible?

Yeah we still watch these forums......ooops (ninja smoke) and i'm outta here

good point, plus he just posted a link to a article about viral marketing... pretty sure he's just another fan.

I'm getting to damn jumpy.

Excellent they've all fallen for the just another fan routine, better not tell them to keep an eye on the gotham times page, especially when the lonely hearts thing goes up around valentines day

Or i could just be yanking your cranks lol, who knows (poof...ninja smoke)

Ugh. I'm getting ulcers. Grinning-Smile, thanks for making it impossible to sleep now.

Not to be rude or anything, but if you were a Ninja, I doubt you would admit it over and over again. I thought Ninjas were supposed to be quiet about the whole thing. They would make their point, then leave. Don't take offense, but after the last fiasco I'm having a tough time believing any viral tips at the moment.

Maybe i'm trying very hard to convince you i'm not, by acting like i want to be a ninja....or maybe i'm not a ninja at all and i think it's funny that people would think i am lol

I don't think our community is dumb enough to need ninjas to help us on everything. Come on, guys. :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"