The Dark Knight Rises Nolan officially signed on for Batman 3 (source included)

Phallic

Civilian
Reaction score
It was recently announced that "The Dark Knight" director Christopher Nolan will next be helming a sci-fi film called "Inception" for Warner Bros. If you're worried that this will somehow impact a third Batman movie, don't be.

Batman-on-Film has found out from three separate sources that Nolan's recent deal with Warners for the film "Inception" includes an agreement between the studio and himself to helm his second sequel to "Batman Begins."

This means that Warner Bros is more than happy to fund Nolan's "Inception" as long as he directs a third Batman film.

In addition, IGN has just found out that Nolan is the only screenwriter currently attached to Batman 3. Studios and guild members are required to submit work lists to the guilds of the projects that they are on. Warner Bros submitted a listing that shows Nolan as the sole writer. Apparently, neither Jonathan Nolan or David Goyer are officially involved yet.

http://www.worstpreviews.com/headline.php?id=12113&count=0

Looks legit. Apparently IGN posted a similar story.

Sorry if it's already been posted, I couldn't find it if it was.

Interrrresting..

THANK GOD

iwas worried we would get another situatiion like when we never saw burton finish his triolgy

Sweetness. We're in the ride ONE MORE TIME. :cool:

I like that WB will add more money for his other film as long as he promises a Batman 3...

Funny if "Inception" ends up better than Batman 3.

"We helped you with your other film and you screw us with Batman 3?!!!....oh, we own Inception, too? It made money?

...you're off the hook, Nolan...for now..."

It's good to finally have the confirmation.

I'd say the prospects on having a good third movie in a comic franchise just rose dramatically.

And.....Here.....We.........Go.

dood what if Inception IS batman 3.

like this is all a smokescreen?

"a contemporary sci-fi actioner set within the architecture of the mind."

^ architecture of the mind? riddler?!

ok, i'm probably reaching.

Excellent NEWS!!

Get his brother and Goyer signed on as well.

That was the worst kept secret in Hollywood that WB would basically offer Ibiza and 350 virgins for Nolan to return for a third movie, the only question was, did he have a story he wanted to tell in that movie, and thankfully the answer appears to be yes.

Honestly, did anyone ever seriously doubt he would be back? Still, it's nice to have it confirmed. If this story is true, that is.

I like that WB will add more money for his other film as long as he promises a Batman 3...

Funny if "Inception" ends up better than Batman 3.

"We helped you with your other film and you screw us with Batman 3?!!!....oh, we own Inception, too? It made money?

...you're off the hook, Nolan...for now..."

hu haha.. best point I have seen on these threads sorry so is Inception going to be out first or after "BB3?"?

I would think Inception will be first. Just like Prestige came out before TDK. I guess it's Nolan's way of "cleaning his palate", so to speak.

It's going to be out in 2010, before BB3.

NOOOOOOOOO!!!! BRING BACK SCHUMAKER!!!! HE WAS A GENIUS!!!

[/sarcasm]

Actually I'm quite happy with this news... oh... god!!... aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh!

[/orgasm]

someone forgot to take his meeeedicine ♪♫

:hehe:

I hoped we'd hear something like this soon....glad to have the confirmation.

cue the anticipation....:yay:

If Nolans back I'm sure his brother and Goyer will be back too. Nolans wife Emma Thomas produces the movies too so its a family affair when they make the movies. WB would bank role a bunch of Nolans other movies as long as Chistoher Nolan keeps coming up with succesful Batman movies for them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"