The Dark Knight Nolan talks the Dark Knight (8/39

Mr. Vice said:
hurt5.jpg

BANA DAMMIT!

whoa Chopper thats it , what a crazy movie. A real CULT movie oh man he was shootin every stinker around hehehehehe- watch it folks.

Bale said:
Bana is quite cool, he was great in Troy and I liked him as Bruce Banner. Bana for Dent. He looks quite the same age as Christian Bale. Dent shouldnt be a too young guy. Vote Bana. Phillipe looks too young.

i liked him in Troy....you felt for his character alot more than Pitts character.....he was good in a supporting role in Black Hawk Down and he is really good in Munich IMO. He can slip into a film with an ensemble cast very easily IMO.

Dark Knight said:
i liked him in Troy....you felt for his character alot more than Pitts character.....he was good in a supporting role in Black Hawk Down and he is really good in Munich IMO. He can slip into a film with an ensemble cast very easily IMO.

My thoughts exactly, he's wonderful in all of those movies. In fact, he was the only reason I liked Troy.

Bale said:
whoa Chopper thats it , what a crazy movie. A real CULT movie oh man he was shootin every stinker around hehehehehe- watch it folks.

i heard Chopper is pretty good. I want to check it out.

Can you guys imagine though.....Bale vs Bana being set up for the 3rd film?

WOW!

moonraker said:
My thoughts exactly, he's wonderful in all of those movies. In fact, he was the only reason I liked Troy.

Exactly....as much as Troy underachieved in certain areas.....Bana's Hector was the best thing about the film IMO.

Check that. Bana only has one film scheduled for shooting in 2007. So chances are he would able to fit TDK in....IF he is asked and IF he likes the character of Dent and the script. It also depends if he would want to work with Nolan....which I wouldn't see why he wouldn't.

I'm sure he is going to be good in his next film the Poker movie....Lucky You.

Dark Knight said:
Check that. Bana only has one film scheduled for shooting in 2007. So chances are he would able to fit TDK in....IF he is asked and IF he likes the character of Dent and the script. It also depends if he would want to work with Nolan....which I wouldn't see why he wouldn't.

I'm sure he is going to be good in his next film the Poker movie....Lucky You.

:cool:That's great news to hear! Nolan better be on the look out.

no Bana, they need to start casting talented american actors,because Begins was basically a foriegn film IMO. I would like to see atleast one talented young americain actor in these movies[ledger aint american].

Eros said:
no Bana, they need to start casting talented american actors,because Begins was basically a foriegn film IMO. I would like to see atleast one talented young americain actor in these movies[ledger aint american].
I don't see what difference it makes as long as the guy is right for the part

Eros said:
This is why everyone hates Americans.

:O Funny, cause the best Bruce Wayne/Batman ever, is Welsh.

Eros said:

Umm there was Morgan Freeman and Katie Holmes in BB. The actor's nationally does NOT matter long as they ACT the part.

oy, here comes the American/ Non-American debate again :rolleyes:

Steelsheen said:
oy, here comes the American/ Non-American debate again :rolleyes:

Yup, sure looks like (either that or the weirdest case of deja vu)

You'd think it was settled when everyone saw how good BB turned out to be, wouldnt you?

Please, not again.

As long as Batman isn't talking with an accent Im fine with non americna actors

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"