Not Proud Of My Race

Silver Sable

Wild Pack Commander
Reaction score
I hope I won't get in trouble for posting this but I just need to express how I feel to all of you since most of you guys and girls are very understanding.

I'm not happy about being caucasian (white) because my kind is getting a bad reputation with all this racism and stuff.I don't like the idea that others think that were bad people.You will find bad people of any race.Not just one.Why can't everyone, no matter what race they are just live in peace? If I had the opportunity, I would change my race

Holy ****...where have you been?

Anyways, people who blame races and races alone for problems because there are some white people who have done something wrong, or their are some black, hispanic, chinese, whatever. It's the people themselves, not the race

what would you change your race to?

Be happy with who you are, each race has there goods and bads.

Trust me on that :dry:

Silver Sable said:
I hope I won't get in trouble for posting this but I just need to express how I feel to all of you since most of you guys and girls are very understanding.

I'm not happy about being caucasian (white) because my kind is getting a bad reputation with all this racism and stuff.I don't like the idea that others think that were bad people.You will find bad people of any race.Not just one.Why can't everyone, no matter what race they are just live in peace? If I had the opportunity, I would change my race

Why? Why are you letting your skin color or race dictate who you are?

I wish for harmony but there is just so much ignorance.
What race would you want to be?

You shouldn't be proud of being white anyway.
It's not like you did something or accomplished anything to be white.

On the other hand you shouldn't be ashamed to be white either.

They both have a lot of racists in their mix too.
Every race does.

Silver Sable said:
I would change my race

you shouldn't want that.
it's really sad that this affects you this much. :csad: don't let it get you down. but you seem like a nice person, live well and pay no attention to those people who judge you by your race.

oh....I get it, rogue's stealing their powers....their POSTING powers.

Sable I think you are letting media bias and negative stereotypes effect you way too much. No one person has to answer for the sins of a race.

Don't sweat the stuff you have absolultely no control over.

Yeah.. I'm not proud of my race either... Stupid humans

once I learn how to alter my DNA I'm so turning Vulcan

Silver Sable said:

Don't let that stuff bother you. Just worry about the good ole' Number One and you will be fine.

Corinthian™ said:

quiet, Mexican!!! :cmad::cmad::cmad::cmad::cmad:

If this is really a big issue for you, then just try to set a better example.:huh:

Erzengel said:
Sable I think you are letting media bias and negative stereotypes effect you way too much. No one person has to answer for the sins of a race.

Don't sweat the stuff you have absolultely no control over.

Yeah your right but you know what I'm afriad of? People of other races would ignore or be mean to me b/c of my race.That's what I'm afriad of

Corinthian™ said:

What race are you?

You can be any race and that happen to you.

There's no greener pasture here.

Silver Sable said:
Yeah your right but you know what I'm afriad of? People of other races would ignore or be mean to me b/c of my race.That's what I'm afriad of

Ignore them, and find someone who accepts you for who you are. Not on how you look.

:judge not on the color of my skin but the contents of my character"<--- something along those lines from MLK.

Every race has racists, I don't think/haven't heard of any race being labled more racist than another.

Just ignore the bad apples.

Yeah because his ally was the Force a powerful ally it is.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"