Nothing More Important in America Right Now Than The Wrestling Thread! - - Part 23

Status
Not open for further replies.
People have been calling this the "Reality" era.

And I think that if they played their cards right they could really turn this into a great angle. It basically boils down to CM Punk being the hero of the crowd and John Cena being the hero of the "business" i.e. HHH.

HHH turns heel but it's not the straight "Mr. McMahon" angle, no for HHH it's all about what's good for business. It doesn't matter what the fans want, it doesn't matter what the fans think, he doesn't care that they want Punk, he's going to give them what they should want.

Reality and storylines blur.

And one of the pathways that we could get to this storyline (and the seeds have been planted) is that we find out Truth and Miz are right, there is a conspiracy. "The Board of Directors" doesn't want Truth, Miz, or Punk as champions, they want it back to "business as usual".

That would be a Interesting Storyline if they went that way. We Will have to wait and see how this unfolds and ur right they did kind of plant the seeds tonight.

It was interesting seeing Miz paired with R-Truth. I hope it does play into the bigger storyline. It's a shame they let the tag titles go to waste. They could easily do something like when Jerishow had their run with the belts.

Beth's turned heel :awesome:
seeing the weak pop the tag champs got, it wouldn't surprise me if those two get the belts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"