The Wrestling Thread Has More Hype Than WrestleMania XXIX - Part 91

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seeing as how it's April Fools, I would not be surprised if Raw does comedy where the only person laughing backstage is Vince McMahon.....who will then go in a rage when nobody else finds his jokes funny.

Hey wrestling thread I've got a couple of confessions to make, I've been holding this in for years and I just can't do it anymore, it's stressing me out so much, well here it goes...

Nell is secretly my 2nd account and I am the WWE insider. I love you guys!

Shield is getting boring. They need to lose sometime.

BGxiSAvCIAAQ3He.jpg

Looks like Sheamus got a haircut

Wrestlemania: Cena and Rock go back and forth, neither being able to pin each other. Rock hits an AA on Cena, then goes for the people's elbow. Shield run in, nail Rock with a triple power bomb and leave up the ramp. Cena comes to, sees the Shield backing off up the ramp. Cena gives a smile, and pins Rock for the title.

Monday Night Raw: Cena comes out with the title to lots of boos (but maybe some cheers). He yells at the crowd; "This is what you wanted! You were right! Hell, the Rock was right! I couldn't get it done, and I knew it. So I did what I had to. And look - the champ is here! Be careful what you wish for, because you might just get it." Rock comes out and talks at Cena, about how he didn't think he had the balls to do what he did. But he's a coward now. He couldn't do it himself, and he's proved Rock and the people right. Cena tells Rock he's wrong. He did do it. He won the title. That was 'it'. Shield hit the ring through the crowd and surround the two of them. They close on Rock as Cena backs up. They triple power bomb Rock as Cena watches. He raises the title with a grin and screams 'the champ is here!' as his music plays with Rock laying out on the mat.

Raw ends.

Wakes up from dream.....

Sigh.....

Wrestlemania: Cena and Rock go back and forth, neither being able to pin each other. Rock hits an AA on Cena, then goes for the people's elbow. Shield run in, nail Rock with a triple power bomb and leave up the ramp. Cena comes to, sees the Shield backing off up the ramp. Cena gives a smile, and pins Rock for the title.

Monday Night Raw: Cena comes out with the title to lots of boos (but maybe some cheers). He yells at the crowd; "This is what you wanted! You were right! Hell, the Rock was right! I couldn't get it done, and I knew it. So I did what I had to. And look - the champ is here! Be careful what you wish for, because you might just get it." Rock comes out and talks at Cena, about how he didn't think he had the balls to do what he did. But he's a coward now. He couldn't do it himself, and he's proved Rock and the people right. Cena tells Rock he's wrong. He did do it. He won the title. That was 'it'. Shield hit the ring through the crowd and surround the two of them. They close on Rock as Cena backs up. They triple power bomb Rock as Cena watches. He raises the title with a grin and screams 'the champ is here!' as his music plays with Rock laying out on the mat.

Raw ends.

Wakes up from dream.....

Sigh.....

I like it,Vince will try his best to keep Cena as ''face'' for as long as possible, while every week continuing to tease us with a heel turn.

With one week to go I hope tonights show sticks to WM hype and not to the general form of "Oh its April Fools" and produce a turd of a show.

I want to stay up till 3am and watch this but the past few months I tap out after an hour as I'm bored and the matches/promos haven't got me going.

Punks normally on first so that usually does me as his promos are great.

Seeing as how it's April Fools, I would not be surprised if Raw does comedy where the only person laughing backstage is Vince McMahon.....who will then go in a rage when nobody else finds his jokes funny.
So business as usual.

Going to RAW tonight, folks. My brother wanted to go and I'm taking him as a birthday present.

Should be fun. Will let you know how it is! :up:

- Speaking of WrestleMania, currently the forecast for the outdoor NFL stadium calls for mid-50s during the day before dropping to the 40s at night around the time of The Rock vs. John Cena in the main event for the WWE Title.

Source: PWInsider.com

I imagine they'll have heaters near the ringside area but what are the chances we'll have a few wrestlers getting sick in the days following Wrestlemania?

Going to RAW tonight, folks. My brother wanted to go and I'm taking him as a birthday present.

Should be fun. Will let you know how it is! :up:

We gonna get some first hand AJ ass pics then :D

John, CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEENNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last Raw for Cena as a face!?

Cena, in that shirt I can't do anything but see you.

"CENAcrats"

I'm ****ing done.

The Wrestling Thread supports a third party candidate

did i see a shot of hbk in the opening ? making an appearance tonight ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"