The Wrestling Thread Has More Hype Than WrestleMania XXIX - Part 91

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Wrestling Thread Won't Waste Its Breath Talking About Dwayne's Johnson.

This is my problem with Cena...he kisses his opponent's ass in his promos. Why do that?

This is one case where WWE really blew it. Mickie had it all. She never got the super push because as you say she didn't fit Vince's mould.

Vince's hang-ups over the country girl Southern thing hindered the chance for Mickie being used to her full potential.

Yeah I think the muscular look held them back. Especially Nattie. Beths at least a little taller and more well proportioned. Natties a bit more compact.

With Nattie I've always got the impression her being a Hart was held against her to a degree.

Thats what I like abotu the main event right now. They can go in a number of exciting ways. I didn't even think about Joe but Bully vs Joe could be a good title match.

WWE has guys with potential but they don't have as many with the credebility yet. Or they do and WWE has been letting it ebb away in midcard comedy stuff like Bryan. Any number of opponents could be ready to dance with Bully Ray for the belt within the next week if TNA had to change something. Roodes a heel but like you said it could still work. Who here who watches TNA would brush off Bully Ray vs Roode for the belt? Thats a great match waiting to happen.

Roodes in a tag team/midcard role but at least he's a champion and they've kept him looking good. He and Aries are gold together. I feel he and Aries are being kept much stronger as serious stars in their team than Daniel Bryan is in Team Hell No.

I agree, TNA has managed their roster really well and set the table for a varied and competitive title scene, the way it should be, not everyone put on the backburner while the sole focus is on one or two guys.

tumblr_m2rp5vISqM1r542pjo1_500.gif

Donnie Yen?

Yeah, the stooges interfered near the end, if I remember correctly. Yeah, I agree on the latter, I was actually discussing that exact same scenario a little while back with some buddies. :D :up:

:D :up: I guess we can add Ken Shamrock to the missed opportunities list lol, I still think even with the crowded roster there must have been other reasons he never broke into the main event.

Punk/Taker is unpredictable? I don't know, they haven't done a good job of creating uncertainty, and with the way Punk's lead this feud, he almost has to lose.

Then again, HHH beat Booker T in an angle that was practically set up for him to lose. So who knows.

Glad to hear Punk and Taker aren't happy with the booking, they deserve better.

I think that only happened because Goldberg signed just prior to Mania.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"