Guardians of the Galaxy Nova

Didn't Gunn say Nova was a possibility here? I imagine after Ronans attack and what happened on Xandar with Ego's seedling they will want to up their game with the Nova Corps.

Didn't Gunn say Nova was a possibility here? I imagine after Ronans attack and what happened on Xandar with Ego's seedling they will want to up their game with the Nova Corps.

I think he said Nova is a possibility for future cosmic Marvel movies after GOTG Vol. 3, but he won't be in GOTG Vol. 3. Or at least that's impression he gave off from what he said.

Yes, definitely. Nova comes up occasionally as someone we might use. One of the things I'm doing with creating Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 3, it will take place after the next two Avengers movies, and it will help to set up the next 10, 20 years of Marvel movies. It's going to really expand the cosmic universe. We're going to be setting up new characters. It will be the last movie with this version of Guardians of the Galaxy.

I think he said Nova is a possibility for future cosmic Marvel movies after GOTG Vol. 3, but he won't be in GOTG Vol. 3. Or at least that's impression he gave off from what he said.

Interesting, thanks, he certainly doesn't rule him out of Vol.3 in my eyes, but I doubt he would have a major role either way.

Nova is the character I wanna see the most in the MCU now. I think it'll happen sooner rather than later, but I don't think he'll be in Guardians 3

Nova is the character I wanna see the most in the MCU now. I think it'll happen sooner rather than later, but I don't think he'll be in Guardians 3

Same here, love the character (RR version) and can’t wait to see him show up.

God I'm going to cop it for this but Tyler Posey would make such a fun Nova. He would be a great good but reckless cop. They could team him up with drax as the bad cop

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"